become an editor
the entire directory
only in Evidence_Based_Medicine/Neurology
Evidence Based Medicine
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Neurology
American Academy of Neurology - Practice Guidelines
- Evidence-based guidelines for neurologic disorders.
Autism spectrum disorder: advances in evidence-based practice
- Review of best practices for primary and clinical care of ASD based on high-level evidence only (from randomized controlled trials (RCTs) or systematic reviews), covering its etiology, diagnosis and treatment.  [PDF]
EBRSR: Evidence-Based Review of Stroke Rehabilitation
- Evidence-based review of stroke rehabilitation. From Parkwood Hospital London Ontario, Canada. Includes downloadable educational modules. 12th Edition, 2009.
Evidence-based Approaches to Preventing Alzheimer’s Disease, Part 1
- An evidence-based review of the modifiable risk factors of Alzheimer's Disease, especially vascular, and including dietary factors. 
Evidence-based guideline update: Pharmacologic treatment for episodic migraine prevention in adults
- Updated evidence-based recommendations for the preventive treatment of migraine headache, from the American Academy of Neurology. 
Evidence-based guideline: Pharmacologic treatment of chorea in Huntington disease
- Examines for adult patients with HD requiring symptomatic chorea therapy what available pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic (CoQ10) agents effectively reduce chorea as measured by validated scales. From the American Academy of Neurology. 
Evidence-based guideline: Treatment of tardive syndromes
- Evidence-based recommendations regarding management of tardive syndromes (TDS), including tardive dyskinesias (TDD); from the American Academy of Neurology. 
- Evidence-based critical appraisal topic (CAT) repository covering the clinical neurosciences.
Guidelines for the Management of Cognitive and Behavioral Problems in Dementia
- Evidence-based review of the effects of nonpharmacologic and pharmacologic interventions on the functional abilities and behavior of patients with dementia, and how these can be implemented into clinical practice. 
Practical Diagnosis and Management of Dementia Due to Alzheimer’s Disease in the Primary Care Setting: An Evidence-Based Approach
- Evidence-based guidance on the primary care of Alzheimer’s disease, including cognitive assessment, diagnosis and management. 
- Evidence-based systematic reviews of interventions in stroke rehabilitation for clinicians; those with stroke and their families. Includes ratings of interventions and assessments with levels of evidence rating. Canadian-based.
A Systematic Review of Early Intensive Intervention for Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Evidence-based review of 34 studies of both behavioral and developmental early intensive interventions for young children with autism spectrum disorders (ASDs). 
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 28, 2014 at 17:25:04 UTC -