become an editor
the entire directory
only in Evidence_Based_Medicine/Neurology
Evidence Based Medicine
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Evidence Based Medicine: Neurology
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Neurology
American Academy of Neurology - Practice Guidelines
- Evidence-based guidelines for neurologic disorders.
EBRSR: Evidence-Based Review of Stroke Rehabilitation
- Evidence-based review of stroke rehabilitation. From Parkwood Hospital London Ontario, Canada. Includes downloadable educational modules. 12th Edition, 2009.
Evidence-based Approaches to Preventing Alzheimer’s Disease, Part 1
- An evidence-based review of the modifiable risk factors of Alzheimer's Disease, especially vascular, and including dietary factors. 
- Evidence-based critical appraisal topic (CAT) repository covering the clinical neurosciences.
- Evidence-based systematic reviews of interventions in stroke rehabilitation for clinicians; those with stroke and their families. Includes ratings of interventions and assessments with levels of evidence rating. Canadian-based.
A Systematic Review of Early Intensive Intervention for Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Evidence-based review of 34 studies of both behavioral and developmental early intensive interventions for young children with autism spectrum disorders (ASDs). 
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 9:03:40 PM EST -