become an editor
the entire directory
only in Evidence_Based_Medicine/Journals
Evidence Based Medicine
Health: News and Media: Publications: Journals
ACP Journal Club
- Contains the cumulative electronic contents of the bimonthly publication by the American College of Physicians. Features the evidence-based conclusions of studies, and access is free to members and subscribers.
- Monthly independent journal about evidence-based healthcare, written by Oxford scientists for healthcare professionals and consumers. Current and archived articles can be downloaded.
BMJ Special Issue: Evidence-based Medicine
- A theme issue of the British Medical Journal, this collection of new articles represents the spectrum of positive and critical appreciations of evidence-based medicine.
Evidence Based Child Health: A Cochrane Review Journal
- Provides structured and appraised evidence in pediatric health care, edited by editors from The Cochrane Child Health Field.
- Bi-monthly publication for primary care and internal medicine practitioners, with contents of current issue, and searchable archives.
GMS Health Technology Assessment
- eJournal published jointly by the German Agency for Health Technology Assessment (DAHTA) and the German National Library of Medicine (ZB MED) providing executive summaries of HTA (Health Technology Assessment) reports.
Health Technology Assessment
- Publishes research on the effectiveness, costs and broader impact of health technologies for users, managers and care providers in the UK's NHS.
International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare
- Provides research on the generation, synthesis and evaluation of evidence for practice, and a forum for the debate of issues surrounding evidence-based healthcare.
Journal of Evidence-Based Medicine
- The official journal of the Chinese Cochrane Centre, presents the newest research results of evidence-based decision-making, research, practice, and education.
Journal of Evidence-Based Women’s Health
- Publishes peer reviewed original research as well as opinions and debates on topical issues pertinent to women's health.
NIHR Journals Library Collections
- Focused journal collections from the National Institute for Health Research (under UK NHS) under topical themes such as stroke, diabetes, obesity, etc., with free full text available.
OA Evidence-Based Medicine
- A multidisciplinary open access peer-reviewed journal that publishes basic and clinical research concerning all aspects of evidence based medicine.
Research Synthesis Methods
- A multidisciplinary peer reviewed journal devoted to the development and dissemination of methods for designing, conducting, analyzing, interpreting, reporting, and applying systematic research synthesis, including meta-analyses, systematic reviews, and technology assessments.
- Publishes systematic reviews and papers on all aspects of the design, conduct and reporting of systematic reviews.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 22, 2015 at 18:42:15 UTC -