become an editor
the entire directory
only in Evidence_Based_Medicine/Journals
Evidence Based Medicine
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Evidence Based Medicine: Journals
Health: News and Media: Publications: Journals
ACP Journal Club
- Contains the cumulative electronic contents of the bimonthly publication by the American College of Physicians. Features the evidence-based conclusions of studies, and access is free to members and subscribers.
- Monthly independent journal about evidence-based healthcare, written by Oxford scientists for healthcare professionals and consumers. Current and archived articles can be downloaded.
BMJ Special Issue: Evidence-based Medicine
- A theme issue of the British Medical Journal, this collection of new articles represents the spectrum of positive and critical appreciations of evidence-based medicine.
Evidence Based Child Health A Cochrane Review Journal
- Provides pre-filtered, structured and appraised evidence and is edited by editors from The Cochrane Child Health Field.
- Bi-monthly publication for primary care and internal medicine practitioners, with contents of current issue, and searchable archives.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, October 2, 2013 2:35:32 PM EDT -