become an editor
the entire directory
only in Evidence_Based_Medicine/Journals
Evidence Based Medicine
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Evidence Based Medicine: Journals
Health: News and Media: Publications: Journals
ACP Journal Club
- Contains the cumulative electronic contents of the bimonthly publication by the American College of Physicians. Features the evidence-based conclusions of studies, and access is free to members and subscribers.
- Monthly independent journal about evidence-based healthcare, written by Oxford scientists for healthcare professionals and consumers. Current and archived articles can be downloaded.
BMJ Special Issue: Evidence-based Medicine
- A theme issue of the British Medical Journal, this collection of new articles represents the spectrum of positive and critical appreciations of evidence-based medicine.
Evidence Based Child Health: A Cochrane Review Journal
- Provides structured and appraised evidence in pediatric health care, edited by editors from The Cochrane Child Health Field.
- Bi-monthly publication for primary care and internal medicine practitioners, with contents of current issue, and searchable archives.
International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare
- Provides research on the generation, synthesis and evaluation of evidence for practice, and a forum for the debate of issues surrounding evidence-based healthcare.
Journal of Evidence-Based Medicine
- The official journal of the Chinese Cochrane Centre, presents the newest research results of evidence-based decision-making, research, practice, and education.
Journal of Evidence-Based Women’s Health
- Publishes peer reviewed original research as well as opinions and debates on topical issues pertinent to women's health.
OA Evidence-Based Medicine
- A multidisciplinary open access peer-reviewed journal that publishes basic and clinical research concerning all aspects of evidence based medicine.
Research Synthesis Methods
- A multidisciplinary peer reviewed journal devoted to the development and dissemination of methods for designing, conducting, analyzing, interpreting, reporting, and applying systematic research synthesis, including meta-analyses, systematic reviews, and technology assessments.
- Publishes systematic reviews and papers on all aspects of the design, conduct and reporting of systematic reviews.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 18, 2014 at 0:17:39 UTC -