become an editor
the entire directory
only in Evidence_Based_Medicine/Family_Medicine
Evidence Based Medicine
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Family Medicine
- Handbook of United Kingdom and European clinical guidelines for primary and shared care. Published three times each year.
How to Write an Evidence-based Clinical Review Article
- Article from the American Family Physician explains the journal's requirements for submissions designed for continuing medical education.
Introduction to Evidence Based Medicine
- Boston University Medical Center presents a web-based tutorial for students undertaking the Family Medicine clerkship, with guidelines for searching primary medical literature and online databases.
Making Evidence-Based Medicine Doable in Everyday Practice
- An article from the American Academy of Family Physicians provides a guide to finding clinically relevant information.
NHMRC Clinical Practice Guidelines
- A list of publications for general practitioners and consumers, from the National Health and Medical Research Council in Australia. Available for purchase or free download as PDF files.
- A source of clinical knowledge about the common conditions generally managed in primary and first contact care, which has been designed to be used by healthcare professionals together with patients.
- Established in cooperation with the Department of Family Practice at the University of British Columbia to provide current, evidence-based, practical information on rational drug therapy.
U.S. Preventive Services Task Force
- A systematic review of evidence of effectiveness, and recommendations for clinical preventive services. Developed under the auspices of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 4, 2015 at 0:37:33 UTC -