become an editor
the entire directory
only in Evidence_Based_Medicine/Emergency_Medicine
Evidence Based Medicine
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Evidence Based Medicine: Emergency Medicine
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Emergency Medicine
Analgesia in the emergency depatment: a GRADE-based evaluation of research
- Evaluation of the quality of medical literature surrounding analgesia delivery in the adult emergency department, with graded recommendations upon which analgesics should be used to treat adults with acute pain in the ED. 
Creating a System to Facilitate Translation of Evidence Into Standardized Clinical Practice: A Preliminary Report
- A review of the construction, ongoing development, and initial impact of the standardization of emergency practices through implementation of evidence-based clinical pathways to reduce errors and improve quality of care in emergency systems. 
EAST - Trauma Practice Guidelines
- Practice management guidelines on trauma-related issues, including a primer on using evidence based outcome measures. From the Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma.
Emergency Medicine-Ambulatory Care
- A project to assist clinicians in literature searching and analysis, with guides to problem-solving in diagnosis and prognosis. From Emory University in Atlanta, USA.
Evidence Based Emergency Medicine
- Educational resource of the New York Academy of Medicine for evidence-based emergency medicine research; user's guide, journal club bank (member-only), and downloadable slides.
Online Evidence-Based Emergency Medicine (EBEM) - the Principles and Skill Set of EBM
- Categorized collection of articles that have appeared in the Annals of Emergency Medicine journal, selected to provide the foundation of EBM medical practice.
Resuscitation of avalanche victims: Evidence-based guidelines of the international commission for mountain emergency medicine (ICAR MEDCOM)
- Evidence-based guidelines and an algorithm for the management and resuscitation of avalanche victims. 
Systematic reviews in emergency medicine: Part I. Background and general principles for locating and critically appraising reviews
- Part one of a two-part series designed to provide emergency physicians with the background necessary to locate, critically evaluate and interpret systematic reviews, with examples drawn from emergency medicine. 
Systematic reviews in emergency medicine: Part II. Critical appraisal of review quality, data synthesis and result interpretation
- Part two of a two-part series designed to provide emergency physicians with the background necessary to locate, critically evaluate and interpret systematic reviews, with examples drawn from emergency medicine. 
The Washington University Emergency Medicine Journal Club Podcast
- An emergency medicine podcast and journal club. A clinical or operational problem in the practice of Emergency Medicine is posed monthly, and the four most relevant articles are reviewed as to providing the most evidence-based solution.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 16, 2014 at 4:12:04 UTC -