become an editor
the entire directory
only in Evidence_Based_Medicine/Dermatology
Evidence Based Medicine
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Evidence Based Medicine: Dermatology
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Dermatology
Centre for Evidence-Based Dermatology
- Comprehensive resources, links and tools in evidence-based dermatology, from the University of Nottingham.
Centre of Evidence-based Dermatology
- Summarizes the current state of evidence-based treatment knowledge in dermatology; includes online EBM tutorial.
Effective and evidence-based management strategies for rosacea: summary of a Cochrane systematic rev
- Systematic review assessing the evidence for the efficacy and safety of treatments for rosacea. Updated and based on a Cochrane review. 
European Evidence-based (S3) Guidelines for the Treatment of Acne
- Guideline to help health care professionals provide optimal therapy to patients with acne of any severity, and to reduce serious adverse events and scarring. From the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology. 
Evidence-Based Interventions for Radiation Dermatitis
- Evidence-based review for the prevention and management of radiodermatitis, with discussion of gaps in the literature, as well as opportunities for research, education, and practice. 
Evidence-based medicine must reign in dermatology
- An editorial warning of the excess use of non-evidence-based modalities - including anecdotal data - for selecting therapies in current dermatological practice.
Psoriasis Vulgaris: An Evidence-Based Guide for Primary Care
- Comprehensive, literature-based review of the epidemiology, genetic factors, clinical diagnosis, treatments, and pharmacology for psoriasis. 
Systematic Review of Medical Treatment in Melanoma: Current Status and Future Prospects
- Critical review of treatments for advanced, metastatic melanoma to determine success of current and the promise of emerging therapies. 
Treating herpes zoster and postherpetic neuralgia: An evidence-based approach
- Review the evidence for the range of treatments for acute herpes zoster (shingles) and Postherpetic neuralgia (PHN), and for preventive strategies for herpes zoster. 
U.S. Preventive Services Task Force: Screening for Skin Cancer
- The 2009 update of the USPSTF 2001 report on the evidence of benefits and harms of screening for skin cancer.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 18, 2014 at 5:06:53 UTC -