become an editor
the entire directory
only in Evidence_Based_Medicine/Anesthesiology
Evidence Based Medicine
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Anesthesiology
American Society of Anesthesiologists - Standards & Guidelines
- Searchable and categorized standards, guidelines & practice parameters in anesthesiology.
Applying Principles of Evidence-based Medicine in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care
- Conference presentation on EBM in anaesthesia, from the British-Ukrainian Project in Anaesthesia, Intensive Care and Pain Medicine. [PDF]
Evidence-based Perioperative Medicine
- Organization promoting evidence-based decision making in perioperative medicine in order to to improve the outcome of patients undergoing surgery.
How to map the evidence: the development of the systematic review in anaesthesia
- Explains the systematic review and highlights to some of the challenges in its development and use in the specific domain of anaesthesia. 
Management of severe perioperative bleeding: Guidelines from the European Society of Anaesthesiology
- Overview of current knowledge on severe perioperative bleeding management, with an assessment of the quality of the evidence, and practice recommendations. 
Oxford Pain Internet Site
- Systematic reviews of pain management, knowledge base and examples of evidence based medicine.
- Providing evidence-based and procedure-specific recommendations and clinical decision support for the management of postoperative pain.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 22, 2015 at 22:33:34 UTC -