become an editor
the entire directory
only in Evidence_Based_Medicine/Anesthesiology
Evidence Based Medicine
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Anesthesiology
American Society of Anesthesiologists - Standards & Guidelines
- Searchable and categorized standards, guidelines & practice parameters in anesthesiology.
Applying Principles of Evidence-based Medicine in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care
- Conference presentation on EBM in anaesthesia, from the British-Ukrainian Project in Anaesthesia, Intensive Care and Pain Medicine. [PDF]
Evidence-based Perioperative Medicine
- Organization promoting evidence-based decision making in perioperative medicine in order to to improve the outcome of patients undergoing surgery.
How to map the evidence: the development of the systematic review in anaesthesia
- Explains the systematic review and highlights to some of the challenges in its development and use in the specific domain of anaesthesia. 
Improving perioperative outcomes and the giants of evidence-based medicine
- Evidence-based introduction to the prevention of perioperative complications in anaesthesiology, with brief summaries of historical contributions to EBM by Archie Cochrane, Thomas Chalmers, Alvin Feinstein, David Sackett and Gordon Guyatt. 
Management of severe perioperative bleeding: Guidelines from the European Society of Anaesthesiology
- Overview of current knowledge on severe perioperative bleeding management, with an assessment of the quality of the evidence, and practice recommendations. 
Oxford Pain Internet Site
- Systematic reviews of pain management, knowledge base and examples of evidence based medicine.
- Providing evidence-based and procedure-specific recommendations and clinical decision support for the management of postoperative pain.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 29, 2015 at 22:53:53 UTC -