become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/USMLE
Reference: Education: Products and Services: Test Preparation: Professional Exams: Health
Alicia's USMLE Advice
- Written by a medical student to offer advice about the USMLE Step 1 and 2 exams. Includes reviews, advice, and an area to add opinions.
The Best USMLE Study Books
- Guide to study books, such as pathology, pharmacology, physiology, and anatomy.
- Contains brief description about the exam, test strategies, and forum to share test experiences.
Pinoy IMG Forum
- A meeting place for those seeking advice on USMLE and ECFMG certification.
Prep for USMLE
- Forum for students and physicians.
- Discussion forum for USMLE students.
- Articles, tips, and personal experience about the USMLE steps and how to prepare as a medical candidate.
- Contains sample EKGs, CT-MRIs, dermatology and fundus pictures, histo/patho slides, videos of CSA cases and CCS, and a discussion forum to discuss exam experiences.
- Provides description of each USMLE step, similar exams available in the United States, and resources for international medical graduates.
Usenet misc.education.medical -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 1, 2013 at 5:24:08 UTC -