become an editor
the entire directory
only in Residency/Family_Medicine
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Education: Residency: Family Medicine
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Family Medicine
This category in other languages:
Alaska Family Practice Residency - Anchorage, Alaska
- The Program combines a wide variety of unique resources to train family physicians for rural practice. Training includes 14 weeks of rural experience over 3 years as well as in transcultural medicine. 4th year medical student electives available.
Duluth Family Practice Residency Program
- Community-based, rural focus. Internal medicine, OB/GYN, pediatrics. Three admitting hospitals in Duluth, Minnesota. Information on curriculum, stipends, benefits, application process.
Indiana University Department of Family Medicine
- Highlights programs, services and information offered, including a traditional residency program, residency/ masters degree programs, and 3 fellowships in sports medicine, underserved medicine, and faculty development.
Montgomery Family Practice Residency Program
- Offers a three-year curriculum to resident physicians. Baptist Health sponsors this academic program. Six residents are accepted into the program each year.
Northeast Iowa Family Practice
- Information about the Residency program, family practice center and medical education foundation. (Waterloo, Iowa)
Oregon Health & Science University Family Medicine Residency
- Located in Portland and affiliated with the family medicine residency program in Klamath Falls. Nationally ranked program by U.S. News and World Report. Home of the Oregon Rural Practice Research Network.
PVHMC Family Practice Residency Program
- Information on the program at Pomona Valley Hospital, a community based unopposed program in Southern California.
Siouxland Residency Program
- Located in Sioux City, Iowa and offers medical student clerkships in family practice as well as emergency medicine. The residency provides tertiary care for a large portion of a three state region, without any competing residency programs.
St. Elizabeth Family Medicine Residency Program
- Information about the program sponsored by St. Elizabeth Medical Center located in Utica, New York.
St. Vincent's Family Medicine Residency Program
- Offers community-based training in Jacksonville, Florida. Medical student externships available.
UBC Department of Family Practice Residency Program
- Information on this accredited program with six sites in British Columbia, Canada.
UIC-Christ Hospital Family Medicine Residency
- Information on this University of Illinois at Chicago Family Practice Residency specialty training.
University at Buffalo-Department of Family Medicine
- General information, residency programs, predoc education, and continuing medical education opportunities.
University of Cincinnati Department of Family Medicine
- Nationally, the program is known for the longitudinal International Health track and the combined 5 years program in Psychiatry-Family Medicine.
University of Minnesota Family Practice Residency Programs
- Information on six urban, suburban and rural family medicine programs, including instructions for applying and interviewing.
University of Rochester/Highland Hospital Family Medicine
- Find out about OB and Global Health tracks, new buildings, four seasons, and work culture.
University of Texas Health Center - Family Practice Residency
- Located in Tyler, Texas, a 3-year program fully accredited by the Residency Review Committee of the ACGME.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, November 23, 2013 1:05:10 AM EST -