the entire directory
only in Education/Residency
Obstetrics and Gynecology
This category in other languages:
Cedars-Sinai Graduate Medical Education
- Provides information on residency and fellowship training programs at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California.
Crozer-Keystone Health Systems
- Information on the residency programs offered. (Pennsylvania)
Darthmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center: Graduate Medical Education
- A full range of more than 32 residency and fellowship programs. New Hampshire.
Department of Pathology - Texas Tech University Medical Center
- The Department of Pathology at Texas Tech University Medical Center is a fully accredited five year residency training program.
Family Medicine and Psychiatry
- Dynamic FAQ discussing the combined medical residency training in psychiatry and family medicine. From the University of California, Davis Medical Center (UCDMC) in Sacramento, California.
- Searchable listing of available residencies in the US and territories.
International Medical Graduate Institute
- An online resource center for the international medical graduate (IMG) and the international medical student. Features free information and evaluation of residency chances and premium consultations and referrals.
- Provides information on PreMed to MCAT, Med Students to Boards, Wards to Residency Match, and beyond Residency. PDAs, Downloads, Scutsheets, and resources.
National Resident Matching Program
- NRMP places applicants for postgraduate medical training positions into residency programs at teaching hospitals throughout the United States.
- Contains the official ranking of 14 medical specialty departments according to 1998/1999 NIH research funding. Links are provided to the home pages.
San Francisco Matching Program
- Provides support services to applicants and programs to facilitate the application and selection process for residency and fellowship positions.
Seth G.S. Medical College and King Edward Memorial Hospital
- Providing information about the training in undergraduate (MBBS), postgraduate (MD, MS and various Diplomas) and superspeciality (DM, MCh) medical courses. A nursing school is also maintained by these institutions. (India)
Synergy Medical Education Alliance
- A community campus affiliated with the Michigan State University College of Human Medicine.
University of Tennessee College of Medicine - Chattanooga Unit
- Accredited residency and continuing medical education programs sponsored by the University of Tennessee and located in Chattanooga (key affiliated hospital is Erlanger).
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 14, 2014 at 23:35:11 UTC -