become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/United_States
Baylor College of Medicine
Brown University School of Medicine
Connecticut, University of, School of Medicine
Duke University School of Medicine
Harvard Medical School
Illinois, University of, College of Medicine
Medical College of Wisconsin
Medical University of South Carolina
Oregon Health and Science University
Stritch School of Medicine, Loyola University Chicago
Texas A&M College of Medicine
Texas, University of, Health Science Center at San Antonio
University of Arizona College of Medicine
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
University of North Carolina School of Medicine
Wake Forest University School of Medicine
Weill Medical College of Cornell University
Wisconsin, University of, Medical School
Yale University School of Medicine
Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities: North America: United States
Regional: North America: United States: Health
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Bronx, NY, USA. Admission information, programs, resources.
Boston University School of Medicine
- An overview of the programs, research, admission information, online courses and medical schools.
Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University
- About the school, programs and services, departments and staff. Includes news and events. Greenville, NC.
Case Western Reserve University - School of Medicine
- Information about the graduate programs and curriculum at this Cleveland, Ohio university.
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Includes history, admissions information, student and minority affairs sections, departments. Located in New York, NY.
Creighton University School of Medicine
- Includes information on the programs and educational opportunities at this Omaha, Nebraska university.
Dartmouth School of Medicine
- Located in Hanover, New Hampshire. Admissions, academic programs, general information and educational programs.
East Tennessee State University - James H. Quillen College of Medicine
- Offers a Medical Doctor degree, several residency programs, and graduate degrees in health related sciences. Johnson City, Tennessee.
Emory University School of Medicine
- A leading national biomedical education and research institute offering a large number of opportunities for training. This university is located in Atlanta, GA.
Florida State University College of Medicine
- Located in Tallahassee, Florida. Admissions, departments, student and alumni services.
George Washington School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Located in downtown Washington, D.C., the Medical Center is internationally known for its medical education, research, and clinical care.
Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Located in Washington, DC and associated with a University Hospital. Info on admissions, alumni, and student and faculty sections.
Howard University College of Medicine
- Admissions, financial aid, and alumni and students section on this Washington, DC based school.
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Located in New York City and provides information about medical education, research and innovative patient care.
Indiana University School of Medicine
- Departments overview, admissions, affiliated centers and institutes, and general health information. Located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
John A. Burns School of Medicine, University of Hawaii at Manoa
- The only medical school in Hawaii, JABSCOM's curriculum is a problem-based learning format. Includes information about admission, residency programs, and departments.
The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- In addition to its M.D. program offers Ph.D., master's and a combined M.D./Ph.D degrees.
Loyola University Chicago - Stritch School of Medicine
- Includes general information, student resources, departments, research, alumni affairs and educational resources. Located in Maywood, IL.
Mercer University School of Medicine
- Located in Macon, Georgia. Offers medical and other health sciences degrees.
Morehouse School of Medicine
- Information on admissions, research and student affairs. Located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Rush University Medical College
- Rush Medical College offers a 4-year, LCME-accredited medical degree program in downtown Chicago, Illinois.
Saint Louis University School of Medicine
- Private medical school undergraduate and graduate medical education. Information on admissions, departments, programs and for alumni.
Southern Illinois University Medical School at Springfield
- Information and resources provided by this university.
SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- A hospital and medical school located in Brooklyn, New York. Also known as the SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn. An accredited institution.
SUNY Upstate Medical University
- State sponsored medical school located in Syracuse, NY. Information on admissions, curriculum, Syracuse and Binghamton campuses and the alumni association.
Temple University School of Medicine
- Located in northern Philadelphia. Offers MD education as well as combined MD/PhD, MD/MPH and MD/MBA degrees. Website includes online secondary application and status check.
Tufts University School of Medicine
- Located in the Chinatown neighborhood of Boston, Ma., offering interactive computer-aided instruction for multiple degree programs.
Tulane School of Medicine
- Information for students, prospective students and researchers. Employment listings, research facilities and health information. Located in New Orleans, Louisiana.
University at Buffalo, School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- Located in Buffalo, NY. Also known as SUNY Buffalo. Includes news, admissions, and resources information.
University of Alabama School of Medicine
- Public medical school in Birmingham, Alabama. Information on admissions, curriculum, combined degree programs, and on continuing medical education.
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- The curriculum has been carefully structured to balance subject-specific courses, integrated content blocks and clinical experience.
University of Florida College of Medicine
- Includes college directory, educational programs and a variety of resources.
The University of Iowa College of Medicine
- Located in Iowa City, Iowa, the school provides educational programs in the health professions and biomedical sciences.
University of Louisville School of Medicine
- Some of the opportunities the School of Medicine offers through its medical education, research opportunities and clinical training in Louisville, Kentucky.
University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Part of the University of Massachusetts system, the School of Medicine at Worcester provides students with an accessible, comprehensive and personally rewarding medical education.
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine
- Information admissions, student services, externships, and residency programs
University of Minnesota Medical School
- Located in Minneapolis, MN, offering a diverse curriculum in health and wellness, medical education, research, and patient care.
University of Mississippi School of Medicine
- Public medical school in Jackson, Mississippi. Part of the University medical center, and offers undergrad and grad medical education.
University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Information on the many departments, projects, and events at the university in Grand Forks, ND.
University Of Oklahoma Health Science Center
- A health professions educational institution, training physicians, dentists, nurses, pharmacists, public health specialists, and a wide range of allied health personnel.
University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Located in Philadelphia, PA. Includes information on admissions, research, faculty and alumni.
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Private medical school offering MD as well as MSTP and MD/MPH programs. Information on curriculum and admission requirements for prospective medical and graduate students.
University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry
- A private, coeducational institution located in Rochester, NY. Admissions, students, departments, research and alumni information.
University of South Alabama College of Medicine
- Located in Mobile Alabama. Offers MD and PhD degrees. Has information on admissions, residency programs, and other degrees and CME programs.
University of South Florida - College of Medicine
- Information on admissions, research, student, departments and faculty information. Resources for students and residents.
The University of Tennessee Graduate School of Medicine
- The University of Tennessee Graduate School of Medicine is located in Knoxville, Tennessee. The school offers residency and fellowship programs as well as Continuing Education for area physicians.
University of Texas - Houston Medical School
- Information on this medical school emphasizing education, research, and clinical service.
University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston
- (UTMB) is an academic medical center. About educating health science professionals and researchers, caring for patients, and solving biomedical puzzles through scientific inquiry.
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
- A component of The University of Texas System, the 60-acre school offers highest levels of patient care, health education, research, and student resources.
University of Utah School of Medicine
- Located in Salt Lake City, Utah, the school focuses on education, research, clinical service, and outreach service.
University of Virginia Health Sciences Center
- Includes the University Hospital as well as the schools of Nursing and Medicine. Located in Charlottesville.
University of Washington School of Medicine
- Located in Seattle, Washington. Information on admissions, research, residencies and facilities.
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine
- Offering undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs. Directory of faculty and health resources. Located in Richmond, Virginia.
West Virginia University Health Sciences Center
- Schools of Dentistry, Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy. Admission information, programs, organizations, library and directory search.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 22, 2014 at 1:40:36 UTC -