become an editor
the entire directory
only in Middle_East/Iran
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Education: Medical Schools: Middle East: Iran
Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities: Middle East: Iran
Directory of Medical Schools in Iran
- Provides contact information for medical schools in Iran, and their web sites' URLs, if available.
Guilan University of Medical Sciences
- Located in Rasht, it offers majors including medicine, nursing, dentistry and health. Provides information about the affiliated research centers and hospitals.
Hamedan University of Medical Sciences
- Established in 1975, it consists of five faculties of medicine, dentistry, health, nursing and midwifery, and paramedicine.
Isfahan University of Medical Sciences
- Founded in 1950 in Isfahan, the university offers PhD, MSc and BSc programs in medical sciences and consists of seven schools, five research centers and eleven educational hospitals.
Kashan University of Medical Sciences
- Kashan Faculty of Medicine established in 1986 and changed to Kashan University of Medical Sciences later in 1993.
Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences
- Provides information about the colleges, research centers, hospitals.
Shaheed Beheshti University of Medical Sciences
- Offers graduate and postgraduate education services, with information about related research centers, deputies, and conferences. Tehran.
Tehran University of Medical Sciences
- Trains over 13,000 students in 8 schools and 12 research centers, and more than 2,000 specialists in over 80 postgraduate programs. Web site also offers information about affiliated hospitals, news and events.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, December 31, 2011 10:25:15 PM EST -