become an editor
the entire directory
only in Basic_Sciences/Anatomy
Business: Healthcare: Products and Services: Anatomical Models
This category in other languages:
Gray's Anatomy of the Human Body
- Features 1,247 vibrant engravings, many in color, from the classic 1918 publication from Bartleby.com.
- A digital library of anatomy information and images.
Anatomy of the Spine
- From Spine Universe anatomy of the back and neck.
Anatomy on Wikipedia
- Free online encyclopedia.
- Papier-mache anatomical models of the human body from the Smithsonian Natural Museum of American History.
- Many anatomy tutorials from the University of Newcastle, England. Log in required.
- Includes a variety interactive atlases, including the brain and neuroanatomy, thoracic organs, and the knee.
eMedicine Health - Anatomy Involved in Crohn Disease
- Consumer health resource center providing an overview of the relationship of Crohn's disease to the digestive system.
eMedicine Health - Anatomy of the Digestive System
- Provides an overview of the anatomy of the digestive system.
eMedicine Health - Anatomy of the Endocrine System
- Consumer health resource center providing information on the endocrine system.
eMedicine Health - Anatomy of the Eye
- Consumer health resource center providing information on the anatomy of the eye.
eMedicine Health - Understanding the Male Anatomy
- Resource center providing information on male anatomy.
- Human anatomy and physiology including tutorials and quizzes on the skeletal, muscle, nervous, circulatory, respiratory and urinary systems.
Human Anatomy On-line
- Basic anatomical detail, schematic views of the human body.
- Diagrams, tips, and mnemonics for remembering important aspects of anatomy, with lists of questions that bring out the relevance and test understanding of basic principles.
LUMEN - Structure of the Human Body
- Loyola University Medical Center information about anatomy.
- Muscle physiology and its study at UCSD.
The National Library of Medicine - Visible Human Project
- The creation of anatomically detailed, three-dimensional representations of normal male and female human bodies.
- Website showing some useful anatomical and radiological tutorials.
Neuroanatomy Laboratory Resources - Temple University
- Supplementary neuroanatomical material for first year medical students. Subject summaries, anatomic atlases, videoclips of the neurologic exam, and neuroembryology.
- Preservation of tissue specimens for study with completely visible surfaces and high durability - from Vienna University.
- From Gateway Community College, Phoenix. Identification of foramina and major bony points of the skull.
- Offers images and graphical narratives on anatomy. Images are free for non-commercial use.
- Computer-generated visualizations of various parts of the human body, based on medical imaging and the Visible Human Project. [English, French and German]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 16, 2015 at 11:54:09 UTC -