the entire directory
only in North_America/United_States
Open Directory - Health: Home Health: Home Care: Service Providers: North America: United States
A-1 Action Nursing Care
- Serving the Baltimore, Maryland and D.C. areas, providing home care placement and other services.
Access Nursing Services
- Provides home health aides, nurses, hospital staffing, private duty, and high-tech nursing in New York City, Westchester, New Jersey, and Baltimore.
Advantage Nursing Services
- Provides pediatric and adult health care in Missouri and Illinois, with certified RN and LPN nurses.
Alacare Home Health Services, Inc.
- Information on the home health and hospice services provided by this company throughout northern and central Alabama.
All Care Visiting Nurse Association and Hospice
- Organization providing services for eastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire.
- A large regional homecare provider based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Bayada Nurses Home Care Specialists
- Registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, certified home health aides and nursing assistants providing care for people in their own homes. Offices in many US states.
CareSouth Homecare Professionals Homepage
- Caresouth is a multi-state provider of home health care and homecare management services with headquarters in Augusta, Georgia and operations in 13 states. Owns and/or operates home care and private nursing agencies.
Caring Hands United, Inc.
- Private home care, staff relief, and Medicaid waivered programs. Serving the state of Georgia.
Deaconess HomeCare Inc.
- Offers a broad spectrum of specialized healthcare services to clients in several US states.
Family & Nursing Care, Inc.
- Provides in-home nursing care and therapeutic massage in Maryland and Washington D.C.
Gentiva Health Services, Inc.
- Nationwide service provider, with headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia.
Good People, LLC
- A finder agency selecting and placing live-in caregivers and companions. Area serviced is limited to the United States.
- New Jersey-based healthcare provider. Serves New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania.
- Provides home care and supplemental staffing throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
- A national network of home infusion and healthcare providers.
Options For Senior America
- Provides home care services in the Washington, DC, Virginia, Maryland, Georgia, and Ohio areas. Services range from 4 hours per day to around-the-clock care at home.
Patient Care Inc.
- Home health care services for the ill, disabled and frail elderly. Hourly/live-in home health aide services, companion services and nurse visits, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Serving New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky and Ohio.
Personal-Touch Home Care, Inc.
- Providing home health care services to the homebound. Locations in 11 U.S. states.
Professional Healthcare Resources
- Delivers home healthcare services to recovering, disabled or chronically ill persons and are committed to improving their quality-of-life by offering a wide range of services. Virginia and Washington, DC.
RSVP Home Care
- Offers services in the northern Kentucky and Cincinnati, Ohio areas.
Visiting Nurse Associations of America
- The Visiting Nurse Associations of America (VNAA) was established in 1983 as the official, national association of freestanding, not-for-profit, community based visiting nurse agencies (VNAs).
Visiting Nurse Associations of New England
- Offers a directory of VNAs in this region and calendar upcoming events.
Visiting Nurses Total In-Home Providers
- Multi-disciplined in home provider of home health, private care, private duty and hospice in Missouri and Illinois.
Visiting Physicians Association
- Specializes in providing medical care to older persons who are unable to leave their home. Service area locator.
Willcare Home Health Care and Staffing Company
- Providing skilled nursing, rehabilitation therapy, personal care, and supportive services in western New York, Cleveland, Ohio, and Hudson Valley region of New York. Information on employment, referrals, and contacts.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 17, 2014 at 14:16:07 UTC -