become an editor
the entire directory
only in Home_Care/Caregiver_Support
Caring for Alzheimer's
Caring for Children
Caring for Seniors
- Funded by the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation through the Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services, they have a database of over 30,000 products to assist the disabled. They also have a complete compliment of additional services, including help in buying and selling used equipment.
Care for the Carers
- Supports people in East Sussex (UK) who look after sick or disabled relatives, friends, neighbours, partners, or children in their own homes.
The Care Network
- The Care Network offers information and support to make life easier for carers and the person they care for. It also gives opportunities to meet other Carers, share experiences and work together.
Carers Support Services
- Information, links, advice and online support. With discussion board, news, chat rooms, contacts, and polls.
- Support network links caregivers with others.
Coaching Caregivers LLC
- Caregivers find solutions to caregiving problems and a desire to begin or resume personal and professional goals.
Cossey Carers Support Group
- A voluntary support group for unpaid carers who look after for family or a friend. Located in Norwich and Norfolk, UK.
- Interactive community with attention to emotional and spiritual support to empower the role of caregiving.
- Provides consulting services, claims processing services, training services, and outsourcing services to home healthcare providers.
Home Health Assembly of New Jersey
- Organization which offers information, assistance and advocacy for home health care providers, patients and their families.
- Unmoderated chat rooms specifically designed for carers of ill and disabled people. Take some time out to come and chat with someone who understands you.
Macsvision: The Long Term Care System
- Information for carers and those needing support on a long term basis.
New York State Association of Health Care Providers
- A statewide trade organization representing home care and community-based providers through advocacy, information and education. Membership, providers, publications, and contacts.
Redbridge Carers Support Service
- Carers support service providing information, support and recognition. Located in Redbridge, UK.
- Promotes individual care packages for in-home carers and people with care needs.
Texas Association for Home Care
- Nonprofit organization aimed at improving acute, sub-acute, rehabilitative, and long-term care. Information on membership, upcoming events, directories, regulations, publications, and contacts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 10, 2014 at 6:35:08 UTC -