become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fitness/Organizations
Open Directory - Health: Fitness: Organizations
This category in other languages:
AFAA: Aerobics and Fitness Association of America
- Job listings, certification workshops, continuing education, forums.
American College of Sports Medicine
- Promotes fitness, health and quality of life through research, education and practical applications of sports medicine.
American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Non-profit organization, sets certification and education standards for personal trainers and group fitness instructors.
American Society of Exercise Physiologists
- Certification (EPC), undergraduate academic accreditation, electronic research (JEPonline) and publications (PEPonline), licensure through state affiliates.
Aquatic & Fitness Professional Association International
- Aqua aerobics personal trainer certifications, water workshops, continuing education, senior fitness.
Association of Women's Fitness
- Resource site on women's fitness and health, with a special focus on preventing home gym training injuries.
Fitness Institute Australia
- Providing industry standard certificate courses for instructors and personal trainers.
- Supports the world's leading health and fitness professionals with credible information, education, career development and leadership.
International Fitness Association
- Certification for kickboxing aerobics instructor and fitness trainer. Free Fitness Manual.
International Fitness Professionals Association
- For personal trainers, aerobics instructors, fitness center staff. Tampa, FL.
Moms In Motion
- Programs provide fitness training for women and raise money for local charities.
National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Addressing fitness, sports performance, and sports medicine. Live, online, and home-study courses.
National Association for Health and Fitness
- A not-for-profit organization that exists to improve the quality of life of every individual in the United States through the promotion of physical fitness and healthy lifestyles and by fostering and supporting Councils for physical activity, health and sports.
National Center on Physical Activity and Disability
- NCPAD encourages persons with disabilities to participate in regular physical activity to promote healthy lifestyles and prevent secondary conditions.
National Council on Strength and Fitness
- Personal training certification and continuing education for the fitness professional.
National Federation of Professional Trainers
- Providing trainer certification for over 16 years. Directory, free software, NFPT magazine, forums.
National Gym Association, Inc.
- A nonprofit organization maintaining industry standards, with details of contests, and career information.
National Institute for Fitness and Sport
- Non-profit organization committed to enhancing human health, physical fitness and athletic performance through research, education and service.
National Strength Professionals Association
- NSPA has certified over 4,500 professional fitness instructors and personal trainers.
National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Non-profit association dedicated to facilitating the exchange of ideas in strength development as it relates to the improvement of athletic performance and fitness.
Native American Fitness Council
- Fitness training and certification programs.
Natural Fitness Trainers Association
- Certification for natural fitness trainer. Natural training methods are approved by the NFTA advisory board.
The Fitness League
- National network of locally based exercise classes, suitable for all ages and abilities, available in over 300 venues across the UK.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, March 7, 2011 4:17:09 AM EST -