become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Transplantation
Open Directory - Health: Education: Transplantation
Blood and Bone Marrow
Health: Medicine: Surgery: Transplant
Health: Nursing: Specialties: Transplantation
Health: Support Groups: Surgery: Transplantation
Gift of a Lifetime
- An educational web documentary including an interactive section on the human body, as well as student resources and information about becoming a donor.
Greif Family Kidney Transplant/Donor Story
- Information on the kidney transplant and donation process. Chronicles the kidney donation of Howard Greif to his father Irwin Greif.
Indiana Organ Procurement Organization
- Assists individuals and families in making the decision to donate organs and tissue to individuals in need of transplants.
James Redford Institute for Transplant Awareness (JRI)
- JRI is dedicated to educating the public about the critical need for organ donation through film, educational materials and the web. Projects include The Kindness of Strangers and Flow.
Legacy Donor Foundation
- A non-profit organization that is dedicated to raising awareness about the need for organ and tissue donation in Louisiana.
Modern Miracles: Organ Transplants
- Site created by students providing an overview of organ transplantation and donation.
My Kidney Pancreas Transplant
- All about a life saving transplant along with other information about transplantation and diabetes.
National Donor Awareness Foundation
- Non-profit organization that provides funding for professional education about organ donation to foster informed family acceptance of the process.
The Never Ending Gift
- Links to organ and tissue transplantation. How to become an organ donor.
Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients
- Providing reports and data on solid organ transplantation, as well as a transplantation primer, glossary, and research resources.
Southwest Transplant Alliance
- Information about organ and tissue donation. Includes a FAQs, news and a donor card to download.
Team Give Life
- Team Give Life is a four-man, ultra-distance cycling team that will compete in the 2005 Race Across America – a non-stop, 3000 mile bike race from San Diego to Atlantic City – to raise awareness and funds for the cause of blood, organ and tissue donation.
To Transplant and Beyond
- Heart recipient John Fisher has created this website with information and resources for pre and post heart transplant patients.
Transplant Awareness, Inc.
- An educational organization which also raises funds for transplant awareness.
- Information about the organ transplant process, from assessment to life after transplant. Includes links to UK organ sites and stories by parents of transplant patients.
Transplant Recipients International Organization - TRIO
- Transplantation and organ donation information and resources for transplant recipients, their families and donor families.
- General information about organ transplants and organ donation provided by the Euroliver Foundation based in Belgium.
- Questions and answers, myths, and other information about organ transplants and donation.
United Network for Organ Sharing
- Nonprofit organization which coordinates U.S. organ transplant activities. The UNOS Web site contains information and statistics about organ transplantation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 11:04:20 AM EDT -