become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Transplantation
Blood and Bone Marrow
Health: Medicine: Surgery: Transplant
Health: Nursing: Specialties: Transplantation
Health: Support Groups: Surgery: Transplantation
Gift of a Lifetime
- An educational web documentary including an interactive section on the human body, as well as student resources and information about becoming a donor.
Greif Family Kidney Transplant/Donor Story
- Information on the kidney transplant and donation process. Chronicles the kidney donation of Howard Greif to his father Irwin Greif.
Indiana Organ Procurement Organization
- Assists individuals and families in making the decision to donate organs and tissue to individuals in need of transplants.
Legacy Donor Foundation
- A non-profit organization that is dedicated to raising awareness about the need for organ and tissue donation in Louisiana.
My Kidney Pancreas Transplant
- All about a life saving transplant along with other information about transplantation and diabetes.
The Never Ending Gift
- Links to organ and tissue transplantation. How to become an organ donor.
Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients
- Providing reports and data on solid organ transplantation, as well as a transplantation primer, glossary, and research resources.
Southwest Transplant Alliance
- Information about organ and tissue donation. Includes a FAQs, news and a donor card to download.
Team Give Life
- Team Give Life is a four-man, ultra-distance cycling team that will compete in the 2005 Race Across America – a non-stop, 3000 mile bike race from San Diego to Atlantic City – to raise awareness and funds for the cause of blood, organ and tissue donation.
To Transplant and Beyond
- Heart recipient John Fisher has created this website with information and resources for pre and post heart transplant patients.
Transplant Awareness, Inc.
- An educational organization which also raises funds for transplant awareness.
- Information about the organ transplant process, from assessment to life after transplant. Includes links to UK organ sites and stories by parents of transplant patients.
Transplant Recipients International Organization - TRIO
- Transplantation and organ donation information and resources for transplant recipients, their families and donor families.
- General information about organ transplants and organ donation provided by the Euroliver Foundation based in Belgium.
- Questions and answers, myths, and other information about organ transplants and donation.
United Network for Organ Sharing
- Nonprofit organization which coordinates U.S. organ transplant activities. The UNOS Web site contains information and statistics about organ transplantation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 30, 2014 at 10:46:30 UTC -