become an editor
the entire directory
only in Continuing_Education/Products_and_Services
Products and Services
Open Directory - Health: Education: Continuing Education: Products and Services
Health: Education: Products and Services
Aligned Management Associates, Inc.
- Providing organization and management services for CME conferences.
- Online study guides for CME as well as accredited continuing medical education live lectures.
- Hosts, manages, and markets continuing education activities, with details of programs and services. Evanston, Illinois.
Health Care Compliance Strategies
- Provides multimedia compliance and HIPAA computer-based training courseware for healthcare organizations.
- Offers OSHA/JCAHO regulatory courses, continuing medical education (CME) and continuing education (CEUs) courses for hospitals and other healthcare organizations.
Institute for Post-Graduate Education, Inc.
- Courses at vacation spots that are accredited by National Accrediting Bodies for continuing education credit.
Medical Education Speakers Network
- Speakers for physician, nursing and dental continuing medical education (CME) programs and community education programs.
- Continuing Education programs nationally accredited by the ACCME, ANCC, and ACPE. These programs cover a wide range of subjects including oncology, women's health, and asthma.
Motivations, Inc. CEU
- Motivations, Inc. assists healthcare providers group purchase continuing education for cost savings by bringing national experts to your area.
Outcomes Management Educational Workshops
- Provides intensive multimedia learning programs for medical professionals, with schedule, and details of accreditation. Boynton Beach, Florida, USA.
Projects In Knowledge
- An ACCME and ACPE accredited provider of continuing medical education programs.
Serono Symposia International
- Professional development of healthcare professionals through the provision of medical education aiming to improve clinical outcomes.
- An integrated medical knowledge system featuring online CME for reading medical textbooks, medical journals, drug databases, and MEDLINE.
Products and Services
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 9:05:35 AM EDT -