the entire directory
only in Health/Education
High School Health
Occupational Health and Safety
Products and Services
Health: Medicine: Reference
Health: News and Media: Publications
This category in other languages:
Accrediting Bureau of Health Education (ABHES)
- Recognized by the US Department of Education as an accrediting agency of post-secondary institutions and programs primarily in the allied health field. School listings, links to resources, and reports.
American Institute of Health Sciences
- A school in Long Beach that offers courses in Pharmacy Technician, Research Medical Assistant, and clinical research.
American Seminar Institute
- Continuing medical and dental education courses available worldwide throughout the year.
Carolinas College of Health Sciences
- Programs in medical technology, nursing, radiologic technology, surgical technology,phlebotomy, and individual, general education classes. Information about schedules and application information are offered.
Center for Phlebotomy Education
- An educational resource for those who perform, teach and supervise phlebotomy. Offering conferences, workshops, posters and literature and expert witness services.
- Provides training and placement to students who wish to pursue occupations in the health care industry.
Education Resources, Inc
- Source for educational seminars for physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech language pathologists. (Medfield, MA)
Great Lakes Institute Career Training and Development
- Offering career training in dental, medical and veterinary assisting, surgical technology, massage therapy and cosmetology professions. (Erie, Pennsylvania)
Gurnick Academy of Medical Arts
- Offers ultrasound technician, medical assistant, and phlebotomist programs. Includes academic requirements, program information, and fees. San Mateo, California.
Hospice, Palliative, and Home Care Speakers Bureau
- Professional, seasoned, and successful speakers all of whom have been published. Speaker provides a clear contract, including handouts required for CEU's and CME's.
Institute for Caregiver Education, Inc.
- The Institute provides continuing education and professional development for healthcare managers, a variety of basic education, ESL, and job skills training for long term care employees. (PA)
Life Support Services, Inc.
- Offers a variety of educational and consulting services for health care professionals and institutions.
Long Term Care Education
- Learn about continuing education units, college courses, key books and publications, and state by state requirements for nursing home and assisted living administration.
- Offers continuing education seminars on-site and throughout the United States for nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurse anesthetists, and respiratory therapists. Includes lists by title and location, bookstore, and faculty qualifications.
Medical Education Cooperation with Cuba
- Offers elective experiences in Cuba for students in the health sciences working towards academic degrees in the United States and Canada.
The Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences
- Post secondary educational institution which offers courses and programs in health care disciplines at entry and graduate levels. Provides full and part-time, continuing and distance education. (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
North-West College of Dental and Medical Assistants
- Accredited school for medical and dental assistant, pharmacy technician, medical receptionist, optometric technician, nursing assistant and other related fields. Four locations in California.
Physical and Occupational Therapy Seminars
- Seminars given by Patrick Hoban, PT, ATC.
- Continuing education for sports chiropractors, physical therapists, and doctors through classes and seminars.
Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions
- Providing Master's and Doctoral education to Allied Health Professionals using a distance learning model. (Provo, Utah)
Seasons Geriatric Care Management
- Continuing education provider for nursing home administrators and other healthcare professionals. Includes list of seminars.
- Continuing medical education for physicians, nurses and other health care professionals.
Twin Cities Health Professionals Education Consortium
- Offers continuing education courses for nurses and allied health professionals online and at Saint Paul, Minnesota. Includes list of courses, calendar, and registration information.
University Learning Systems, Inc.
- Offering seminars about evidence based drug information to healthcare professionals, with details of locations and courses.
University of South Florida Professional Education
- The University of South Florida's CPE department offers live continuing education courses for health Care professionals.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 11, 2016 at 8:24:07 UTC -