become an editor
the entire directory
only in Resources/Professional
Evidence Based Practice
Business: Healthcare: Products and Services: Dentistry: Services
Business: Healthcare: Products and Services: Dentistry: Software
Health: Dentistry: Education: Professional
- Dental Hygienist and Student Forums, RDH and student email communities, information, communication, and dental links.
Army Dental Care System
- United States Army programs available to qualified dental professionals.
- Dr. Gary Waldron providing onsite instruction and training for the Cerec restoration milling system with a focus on productivity. Patterson certified. Located in Vancouver, Washington, United States.
Children's Dental Health Project
- Dedicated to assisting policymakers, healthcare providers, advocates and parents improve children's oral health and increase their access to dental care.
- Dental directory which includes categories for services, products, dealers, education, and organizations; as well as a reference library.
Dental Lab Network
- A community for those in the dental field including technician, dentists, and hygienists, who are looking for answers or reviews. There are free classifieds, job listings, and links.
- A resource and buyer's guide for the dental professionals that provides product comparisons.
- Online source for dental information, services and products.
- Web portal for dental professionals. Includes news, features, columns, teaching cases, and other resources.
- Providing an Internet presence for oral health care professionals. Design, hosting, and email solutions for dentists.
General Dental Council
- Organization that regulates dental professionals in the UK. Includes work details, news, publications and events.
- Oral health and education database maintained by the Nova Scotia Dental Association.
Jameson Management, Inc.
- Offers comprehensive instruction in all phases of practice management.
Lillian Obucina, Inc.
- Practicing dentist offers seminars and printed materials on the law, regulations, and codes of ethics in dentistry. Includes a profile, a list of seminar topics and a schedule. Located in Chicago, Illinois, United States.
National Dental Advisory Service
- The NDAS Comprehensive Fee Report for dentists provides updated coding and fee information in US dollars for over 300 ADA CDT-3 codes and valuable medical cross coding.
Oral Pathology Image Database
- Site which shows multiple examples of important lesions of the oral cavity.
Pierre Fauchard Academy
- Honorary organization recognizing outstanding dentists and celebrating their achievements. Includes its history, a calendar of events, an index of Fellows, and a list of available publications. Located in Law Vegas, Nevada, United States.
- Contains resource information for Registered Dental Hygienists.
- Professional site for the dental team with news and articles.
Suvison Dental World
- Dental portal with information on companies, faculties, associations and conferences.
Sybertooth Dental Events Directory
- International guide to dental meetings, seminars and continuing education. Also offers free classified ads for dental professionals.
Tyson Steele Associates: Articles
- Offering articles for dental practice management.
UCR Dental Fee Report
- A comprehensive report of dental fees in the USA.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 9, 2013 at 1:54:03 UTC -