become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conditions_and_Diseases/Bruxism
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Dentistry: Conditions and Diseases: Bruxism
Business: Healthcare: Products and Services: Dentistry: Products
Health: Dentistry: Conditions and Diseases: Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome
- Marquette University School of Dentistry provides an outline of the clinical features, etiology and treatment of tooth grinding.
- Find information on the movement disorder, symptoms and treatment from Stanford University. Also features links to related resources.
The Bruxism Association
- A UK-based not-for-profit organisation dedicated to helping sufferers of bruxism and teeth grinding.
Bruxism: Advice, Links, Resources
- Signs, symptoms, advice, analysis of available treatments, and resources for teeth clenching or grinding written by Moto Nissani, PhD.
Dental Compression Syndrome
- Offers information on DCS, the habit of compressing and grinding one's teeth. Includes diagnosis, management, and how treatment can relieve temporomandibular joint (TMJ) problems and pain.
- Definition, causes, incidence, risk factors, symptoms and treatment.
Word of Mouth: Breaking the Habit of the Daily Grind
- Article provided by the Massachusetts Dental Society describes the causes, signs and treatment of tooth grinding.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, July 30, 2012 11:45:06 AM EDT -