become an editor
the entire directory
only in Associations/United_Kingdom
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Dentistry
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Organisations
Association of Dental Anaesthetists
- Aims to further the art and science of anaesthesia and sedation for dentistry and to provide a forum for discussion. Includes a membership application, a directory of officers, a list of publications, and meeting schedules. Located in London, England.
British Dental Trade Association
- Includes member's directory, product locator, BDTA training, links and contact details. Features the latest news and product services.
British Society for Disability and Oral Health
- Promotes the oral health of disabled people of all ages.
Dental Law & Ethics Forum
- Established in 1999 to discuss issues in dentistry. Includes news, a quarterly meeting schedule, membership details, a message board and articles. Located in London, UK.
Society for the Advancement of Anaesthesia in Dentistry
- UK based group promoting better practice of dental anaesthesia through courses and documents. Gives details about SAAD, membership, courses, news, a calendar of events and news.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 21, 2015 at 7:45:11 UTC -