the entire directory
only in Dentistry/Associations
This category in other languages:
Academy of Laser Dentistry
- International organization providing education and research through certification programs, publications, conferences and meetings. Includes information for patients, member directory and membership details.
Confederation of Dental Employers
- Promotes the financial viability of dental practices and acts as a voice for practice owners whenever possible. Includes membership information and benefits, working policies, seminars, directory, and employment opportunities.
European Academic Society for Immediate Implantology
- Organization of dentists specializing in the basal osseointergration implant method, BOI. Includes information on implants, FAQs and a directory of dentists. [German, English and French]
European Academy of DentoMaxilloFacial Radiology
- Dedicated to promote, advance and improve clinical practice, education and/or research. Includes a directory of officers, meeting dates, its history, a membership application and a newsletter. Located in the UK.
Hellenic Association for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (HAOMS)
- Provides the history and board information of HAOMS, along with surgery training information in Greece, case reports, conferences and news.
Hispanic Dental Association
- Provides a voice for the Hispanic oral health professional, and promotes the oral health of the Hispanic community.
- The International and American Association for Dental Research.
International Association of Orofacial Myology
- Provides its history, membership requirements, a directory of members, convention schedules, downloadable forms, publications and resources.
International College of Prosthodontists
- Includes membership information, list of conferences, and message board.
International Dental Manufacturers
- Coordinates the joint international interests of the regional industry associations. Includes events and registry offices. Located in Bern, Switzerland.
International Federation of Dental Hygienists (IFDH)
- An international organization that unites dental hygiene associations from around the world.
International Society for Computerized Dentistry
- Composed of over 2000 members in thirty countries, the society is a resource for dentists working with new technologies in their practice.
International Team for Implantology
- With the ITI Foundation, platform for guiding research, development and education.
Malaysian Dental Association
- The homepage for Malaysian dentists. Includes sites for other affiliate professional dental bodies.
National Association of Dental Laboratories
- Created to assist members in the interpretation of and compliance with all government dental decrees, orders, rules and regulations.
National Association of Dental Plans
- Promotes and advances the network-based dental plan industry in an effort to improve consumer access to affordable, quality dental care.
Nepal Dental Association
- Provides its history, news and events, rules and regulations, membership details, publications and classifieds. Located in Lalitpur.
Scandinavian Institute of Dental Materials (NIOM)
- A non-profit joint Scandinavian institute for research, testing and certification of dental products.
Western Regional Examining Board
- Developer and administrator of reliable competency assessments for dental health care providers and state agencies which license dental professionals.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 14, 2014 at 0:19:01 UTC -