become an editor
the entire directory
only in Burns/Burn_Care
Conditions and Diseases
Wounds and Injuries
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Wounds and Injuries: Burns: Burn Care
Business: Healthcare: Products and Services: Wound Care
Shopping: Home and Garden: Emergency Supplies: First Aid
eMedicine - Skin Grafts, Full-Thickness
- Find an introduction to donor site selection, wound preparation, graft survival, and biologic skin substitutes.
First Aid Guide: Burns
- Learn how to determine the degree and the extent of damage to body tissues. From Mayo Clinic.
- A brief discussion about burns and scalding in children along with an email address for further assistance.
- Doctor-written consumer information. Includes the treatment of electrical and chemical burns and how to determine the degree or severity of the injury.
My Long Hard Battle
- Laura's burn survival story.
- An overview of burns in children: first, second and third degree burns; its treatment and skin grafting.
- For burn survivors with a sense of humor. Experiences and bulletin board.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 28, 2013 at 16:17:27 UTC -