become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bites_and_Stings/Mammals
Conditions and Diseases
Wounds and Injuries
Bites and Stings
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Viral: Rabies
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Chordata: Mammalia
Animal Bites - HealthWorld Online
- Preventive measures and treatments. From the American Institute of Preventive Medicine.
eMedicine Health - Animal Bites
- Overview of symptoms and treatment of bites from dogs, cats, and wild mammals.
eMedicine Health - Human Bites
- Information on the treatment of human bites.
Human Bites Versus Dog Bites
- Advice for physicians on how to tell the difference, with photos. Images in Clinical Medicine from The New England Journal of Medicine.
NHS Choices: Bites, Human and Animal
- Provides information on these injuries, their symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
Nonfatal Dog Bite-Related Injuries Treated in Hospital Emergency Departments - United States, 2001
- Review of the incidence of injuries, with recommendations on prevention.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2015 at 9:15:08 UTC -