become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bites_and_Stings/Arthropods
Conditions and Diseases
Wounds and Injuries
Bites and Stings
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Wounds and Injuries: Bites and Stings: Arthropods
Bees, Wasps, and Ants
Ticks and Mites
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Vector Borne
Home: Homeowners: Pest Control: Bedbugs
Recreation: Pets: Exotic: Invertebrates: Arthropods
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Arthropoda
Science: Biology: Zoology: Arthropoda
Shopping: Recreation: Science and Nature: Biology: Arthropods
Bites and Stings of Medically Important Venomous Arthropods
- Medical journal article with photographs, symptoms, preventions, and treatment.
- Discusses several cases of centipede stings.
Don't Let the Bugs Bite
- Bites and stings from insects, including spiders, ticks, mites, mosquitoes, flies, fleas, ants, bees, and wasps, are common in children. Know how to prevent and treat common ones, and when to not over react.
eMedicine Health - Insect Bites
- Information on the causes, symptoms, and treatment of insect bites.
Family Practice Notebook: Insect Bite
- Advice for emergency medical personnel on treatment of bites and stings by insects, spiders, and other arthropods.
MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: Insect Bites and Stings
- Prevention, symptoms, images, and treatment.
MedlinePlus: Insect Bites and Stings
- Directory of factsheets on various arthropod envenomations.
NHS Choices: Insect Bites
- Provides information on these puncture wounds caused by insects, their symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, May 31, 2013 2:54:07 PM EDT -