become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sleep_Disorders/Sleep_Enuresis
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Child Health
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genitourinary Disorders: Bladder: Incontinence
This category in other languages:
Cambridge Continence - Bedwetting clinic
- Medical clinic for bedwetting, day wetting and bowel problems. Educational material and statistical analysis of outcomes. Run by pediatrician and continence nurses.
- Pediatric expert answers readers' questions, including genetics, treatment, alarms, medication and understanding the underlying causes.
eMedicine Health - Bedwetting
- Consumer health resource center providing an overview of bedwetting and its causes, symptoms and treatment.
Enuresis and Left-Handedness
- A survey of college students indicates a significant relationship between the manifestations of monosymptomatic primary nocturnal enuresis and left-handedness.
Enuresis Treatment Center
- Frequently asked questions. Bedwetting treatment is offered by telephone or during office visit. Ohio, Michigan.
Enuresis Treatment Center, Inc.
- Treating bedwetting without using drugs. Find information for parents, children, teens and adults. Details about the staff and the treatment plan.
ERIC - Education and Resources for Improving Childhood Continence
- UK based site providing support and information with separate sections for children, parents and professionals dealing with wetting, constipation and soiling. Includes forums, case studies and details of school campaigns.
GoodNites Good Morning Club
- Provides message boards and forums for parents dealing with bedwetting and child incontinence.
Mayo Clinic: Bed-wetting Overview
- Contains articles about the disorder, symptoms, causes and treatment options.
Pacific International, LTD
- Treating children and adults, who suffer from bed wetting (nocturnal enuresis), since 1951. Information about the disorder as well as services available.
- Mailing list for children suffering from the disorder and their parents.
- Offers encopresis (soiling) and enuresis (daytime bladder problems and bedwetting) treatment options. Articles, research findings, and treatment programs.
Try for Dry
- A center for the treatment of pediatric nocturnal enuresis (bedwetting).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 6, 2015 at 18:24:12 UTC -