become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sleep_Disorders/Sleep_Apnea
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Respiratory Disorders
This category in other languages:
American Sleep Apnea Organization
- Information on reducing injury, disability, and death from sleep apnea.
- An open, non-profit discussion forum devoted exclusively to sleep apnea patients.
- Includes information and tips on preventing snoring.
California Sleep Institute
- Provides information and education on breathing disorders, including Sleep Apnea Surgery and the surgical treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome (OSA).
- Find support, encouragement, and advice about sleep apnea.
- Community website offering sleep apnea patients and CPAP users a place with information about their disorder. Includes FAQs, blogs, forums, news, events and sleep clinic maps.
- Features an adjustable mandibular repositioning appliance researched and developed for patient treatment by John W. Feaster, DDS, F.A.D.I. Find a FAQs, and articles and research.
- A new procedure for the treatment of snoring. This resource page gives information and links to journal research on this procedure.
NHS Choices: Sleep Apnoea
- Provides information on this condition that causes interrupted breathing during sleep. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Screening Quiz
- A quiz to help parents see if their child has symptoms of obstructive sleep apnea, like loud snoring and problems at school.
Sleep Apnea - Koninklijke Philips N.V
- Contains resources and tools including a symptom checklist. Product registration for Philips Respironics devices and masks.
Sleep Apnea Clinic
- Information and links on the Klearway Appliance, an extensively researched appliance treating snoring and obstructive sleep apnea.
Sleep Apnea Overview
- From the American Academy of Family Physicians
Sleep Apnea Surgery - Dr. Kasey Li
- Developed by a world renown surgeon, Dr. Kasey Li, for educational purposes. It provides in-depth information on the surgical treatment of sleep disordered breathing.
- Explains sleep apnea with diagrams and detailed literature on how to treat it. Find out how you can be tested today.
- Features details about home-based diagnostic testing for sleep apnea syndrome.
- Provides information on snoring and sleep apnea, and on oral appliance treatments for these disorders.
- Fact sheet about this serious, potentially life-threatening condition that is far more common than generally understood. Symptoms and treatment information.
Snoring isn't sexy
- Information resource for dentists and patients on snoring and sleep apnea, with information about oral appliance therapy, treatment options and available dentists.
Symptoms of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Article about symptoms of progressive sleep apnea syndrome, a disorder that can have serious effects on health.
The Welsh Sleep Apnoea Society
- The aim of this website is to give an insight on what sleep apnoea is, what the symptoms are, and where to turn to for help.
Usenet alt.support.sleep-disorder -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 2, 2016 at 13:27:12 UTC -