become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sleep_Disorders/Sleep_Apnea
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Respiratory Disorders
This category in other languages:
American Sleep Apnea Organization
- Information on reducing injury, disability, and death from sleep apnea.
- An open, non-profit discussion forum devoted exclusively to sleep apnea patients.
- Includes information and tips on preventing snoring.
California Sleep Institute
- Provides information and education on breathing disorders, including Sleep Apnea Surgery and the surgical treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome (OSA).
- Features a weblog covering sleep disorders, obstructive sleep apnea, cpap stories, insomnia, sleep walking and talking, dreams, myths and legends. By Daniel, an OSA sufferer.
- Find support, encouragement, and advice about sleep apnea.
- Community website offering sleep apnea patients and CPAP users a place with information about their disorder. Includes FAQs, blogs, forums, news, events and sleep clinic maps.
- Features an adjustable mandibular repositioning appliance researched and developed for patient treatment by John W. Feaster, DDS, F.A.D.I. Find a FAQs, and articles and research.
- A new procedure for the treatment of snoring. This resource page gives information and links to journal research on this procedure.
NHS Choices: Sleep Apnoea
- Provides information on this condition that causes interrupted breathing during sleep. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Screening Quiz
- A quiz to help parents see if their child has symptoms of obstructive sleep apnea, like loud snoring and problems at school.
Sleep Apnea - Koninklijke Philips N.V
- Contains resources and tools including a symptom checklist. Product registration for Philips Respironics devices and masks.
Sleep Apnea Clinic
- Information and links on the Klearway Appliance, an extensively researched appliance treating snoring and obstructive sleep apnea.
Sleep Apnea Surgery - Dr. Kasey Li
- Developed by a world renown surgeon, Dr. Kasey Li, for educational purposes. It provides in-depth information on the surgical treatment of sleep disordered breathing.
- Explains sleep apnea with diagrams and detailed literature on how to treat it. Find out how you can be tested today.
- Features details about home-based diagnostic testing for sleep apnea syndrome.
- Provides information on snoring and sleep apnea, and on oral appliance treatments for these disorders.
Usenet alt.support.sleep-disorder -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 17, 2015 at 13:52:27 UTC -