become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sleep_Disorders/Narcolepsy
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Sleep Disorders: Narcolepsy
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Rare Disorders
This category in other languages:
BBC: Horizon - Living Nightmare
- Documentary featuring new research about narcolespy, including information about orexin--a chemical that appears to help humans wake up.
eMedicine Health - Narcolepsy
- Consumer health resource center providing information on the causes, symptoms, and treatment.
Mayo Clinic: Narcolepsy
- Learn the signs, symptoms, causes, treatment, and how to cope with this condition.
- Information sheet compiled by NINDS, the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
Narcolepsy Message Board and Help Forum
- Offers an archive, post an article and joining instructions.
Narcolepsy Network, Inc.
- A patient support organization providing education and information about this neurological sleep disorder. Includes medication, find a physician, conferences, a message board and how to become a member.
- A charity for the benefit, relief and aid of persons suffering from narcolepsy.
NHS Choices: Narcolepsy
- Provides information on this chronic sleep disorder. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and complications.
Patient UK: Narcolepsy
- Factsheet on this chronic sleep disorder. Includes information on normal sleep patterns and the causes, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment of narcolepsy.
Stanford University's Center for Narcolepsy
- Includes information on treatment, pointers to latest research and publications, their current research and information on the basic mechanisms of narcolepsy.
Swiss Narcolepsy Association
- Information on the activities of the association.
Usenet alt.support.narcolepsy -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 24, 2013 at 18:05:07 UTC -