become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sleep_Disorders/Centers
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Medicine: Facilities
This category in other languages:
Center for Sleep & Chronobiology
- Composed of sleep disorder laboratories and clinics in eight university-affiliated hospitals. The Center provides diagnostic and treatment services as well as conducting research into sleep, wakefulness and biological rhythms.
- Providing educational and consultative services for people in the field of sleep medicine.
Pacific Sleep Medicine
- Pacific Sleep Medicine provides a panel of board-certified sleep specialists offering consultations, diagnosis, and ongoing medical treatment for any sleep disorder.
- A service that helps facilities set up, equip and support sleep disordered patients. Offers polysomnographic scoring services, sleep study, and outsourcing.
Sleep Laboratory University Of Marburg
- Sleep Laboratory, University Of Marburg, established in 1981 conducts research and treats sleep disorders.
Sleep Well Clinic
- Based in Christchurch, New Zealand. Offers treatment for sleep disorders such as insomnia, snoring, sleep apnoea, and shiftworkers.
- Specializes in treating obstructive sleep apnea and other sleep disorders by providing innovative diagnostic and treatment services in the convenience of the patient's home.
St. Thomas Sleep Center
- Find patient education, programs, and services offered. Located in the Virgin Islands.
The Technion-Sleep Laboratory and Sleep Disorders Center
- This research laboratory located in Israel started before there was a field of sleep medicine.
Trinitas Hospital Sleep Disorders Center
- Hospital-based program to diagnose and treat snoring, sleep apnea, insomnia, restless leg syndrome, narcolepsy and many other sleep disorders.
UCSF Sleep Disorder Center
- Information on the signs and symptoms, diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders.
The Vancouver Sleep and Breathing Centre
- The Vancouver Sleep and Breathing Centre is a clinic which specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of Snoring, Sleep Apnea, Asthma, and other common Disorders of Sleep and Breathing.
Yakima Sleep Center
- A nationally accredited center for the treatment of sleep disorders. Find info on the lab, tests and procedures and insurance coverage.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 30, 2013 at 16:56:18 UTC -