become an editor
the entire directory
only in Skin_Disorders/Vitiligo
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Skin Disorders: Albinism
This category in other languages:
Vitiligo Society UK
- Vitiligo results in a loss of skin color. Vitiligo usually occurs in families, and may sometimes also involve diabetes, thyroid disorders, and some other conditions.
American Vitiligo Research Foundation, Inc.
- Provides public awareness and counseling to the families and those afflicted by this disease. Supports research without animal testing.
National Vitiligo Foundation
- A patient oriented site dedicated to information on the cure and treatment of vitiligo.
NHS Choices: Vitiligo
- Provides information on this chronic condition that causes pale, white patches to develop on the skin. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and complications.
Vitiligo and Alopecia areata
- A personal page sharing experiences, treatments and links about the diseases. In Swedish and English.
Vitiligo Support Forum
- Message board to evaluate different medical and alternative treatments.
Vitiligo Support International
- Offers treatment information, social support, message boards and chat.
- Information pertaining to operative treatment of Vitiligo.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 11, 2014 at 14:17:26 UTC -