become an editor
the entire directory
only in Skin_Disorders/Solar_Keratosis
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Skin
- An overview of the causes and symptoms is illustrated by close-up photographs of the condition.
- Overview and treatment guidelines, with guidance on when to see a physician. From the American Academy of Dermatology.
eMedicine: Actinic Keratosis
- Describes the risk factors, appearance, pathology, treatments, and possible outcomes. Includes photographs of treated and untreated lesions.
- Provides clinical images and in-depth treatment and prevention information.
- Patient fact sheet explains causes, appearance, diagnosis, risks, and treatment.
Solar Keratosis (Actinic Keratosis)
- Clinical pictures on a variety of skin types and body locations. Also includes treatment and self-care information from dermatologists.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 1, 2015 at 2:21:40 UTC -