become an editor
the entire directory
only in Skin_Disorders/Scabies
Conditions and Diseases
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Arthropoda: Arachnida: Acarina: Acariformes
This category in other languages:
About, Inc. - Pediatrics
- Information about scabies, a skin infestation that can cause an intensely itchy rash. Learn about how to diagnosis and treat children.
- Offers a collection of scabies images.
- Consumer health resource center providing information on the causes, symptoms, and treatment of scabies.
How To Treat Scabies - DrGreene.com
- Practical advice about scabies treatment and prevention.
I've Got You Under My Skin
- Scabies FAQ at The National Pediculosis Association.
- Doctor produced consumer health information including causes, signs and symptoms, how it is transmitted, and treatment.
NHS Choices: Scabies
- Provides information on this contagious skin condition. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and complications.
Scabies - DrGreene.com
- Read an article that discusses a mite infestation of the skin.
Scabies - Medinfo
- Health information for patients with scabies, an itchy condition of the skin caused by a mite (Sarcoptes scabiei). Includes symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and advice. Written by a UK general practitioner.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 11, 2014 at 14:27:23 UTC -