become an editor
the entire directory
only in Psoriasis/Research
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Medicine: Research
CenterWatch - Clinical Trials: Psoriasis and Psoriatic Disorders
- A list of clinics and clinical trials, organized by state. Also lists research centers and additional resources.
AAPF - Topical Psoriasis Therapy
- A look at what causes psoriasis and effective topical agents that can relieve it. Includes potency charts, pictures, and references.
Advances in Psoriasis Treatment
- The Dermatology Online Journal provides a professionally researched review of prescription and non-prescription treatments, listing the efficacy of each including known contraindications.
- A patient advocacy website, sponsored by Genentech. Provides information and tips for coping with the social, workplace, relationship and self-esteem issues of psoriasis.
National Center for Biotechnology Information
- References to psoriasis in genetics research, including genome data, from the Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man project.
National Institute of Health - Clinical Trials
- A list of current drug trials which are currently recruiting for patients.
National Institute of Health - Psoriasis Diet Therapy
- Individual reports on the effects of diet on psoriasis.
National Psoriasis Foundation - Research
- An overview of current research, news of ongoing developments, and clinical trials.
- Sponsored by Amgen and Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, this site hosts an organized index of information approved by an advisory council of qualified doctors. Also offered is a free subscription to a magazine of the same name.
Psoriasis Genetics Laboratory
- Research data, articles, and resources. Also offers details from the Familial Psoriasis Study at the University of Michigan.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 7, 2015 at 6:35:05 UTC -