become an editor
the entire directory
only in Skin_Disorders/Pressure_Ulcers
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Skin Disorders: Pressure Ulcers
This category in other languages:
- Bed sores can be life-threatening to elderly and disabled patients. Provides a factsheet on how they develop, risk factors and how they can be prevented.
Bedsores Are a Sign of Neglect
- Overview including stages, risk factors, complications, treatment and prevention.
- Study examining how the external loading conditions, including normal and shear forces, affect regional blood flow and trans-cutaneous oxygen levels.
NHS Choices: Pressure Ulcers
- Provides information on bed sores with details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
Preventing and Treating Pressure Ulcers in People with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Provides general advice on how to prevent bedsores.
- Encyclopedia article on this condition, its classification, etiology, pathophysiology, epidemiology and treatment.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2011 at 1:12:39 UTC -