become an editor
the entire directory
only in Skin_Disorders/Poison_Ivy
Conditions and Diseases
Recreation: Outdoors: Wildlife: Plants: Poison Ivy, Oak, and Sumac
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Plantae: Magnoliophyta: Magnoliopsida: Anacardiaceae: Toxicodendron
Allergy: Poison Ivy, Oak, and Sumac
- Consumer health resource center providing and overview of the key identifiers, symptoms, and treatments of three topical plant allergies. From eMedicine Health.
MedicineNet: Poison Ivy, Oak & Sumac
- Includes causes, who is susceptible, treatment if exposed, and prevention.
Poison Ivy Tutorial
- Pictures, reference, and quiz on poison ivy's identification, rash, treatment, and the urushiol oleoresin.
Poison Ivy, Oak, and Sumac Information Center
- Information on the causes, prevention, and treatment of the itching and painful rashes associated with contact of the oil called urushiol that is found in these plants. Includes numerous links to other information sources and websites on commercial products.
Poison Ivy: an Exaggerated Immune Response to Nothing Much
- Brief technical article on allergic reactions to poison ivy, including physiology, treatment options and links to related information.
Poison Oak FAQ
- General information, its history, treatments, etiquette rules, and anecdotes.
Survive Outdoors Inc.
- Detailed pictures of poison ivy rashes and lookalikes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 29, 2007 at 3:12:55 UTC -