become an editor
the entire directory
only in Skin_Disorders/Molluscum_Contagiosum
Conditions and Diseases
CDC: Molluscum Contagiosum
- Includes an overview of this viral infection, clinical information and FAQ.
eMedicine: Molluscum Contagiosum
- Detailed article by Catharine Lisa Kauffman, MD, FACP on this cutaneous infection caused by a DNA poxvirus.
NHS Choices: Molluscum Contagiosum
- Provides information on this viral skin infection. Includes details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
Patient UK: Doctor: Molluscum Contagiosum
- Provides information on this viral skin infection including its pathophysiology, epidemiology, history, examination, differential diagnosis, investigations, management, complications and prognosis.
Patient UK: Molluscum Contagiosum in Adults
- Factsheet on this condition, its causes, symptoms, prevention and treatment.
WebMD: Molluscum Contagiosum
- Provides an overview and details of symptoms, examinations, treatment and self help.
Wikipedia: Molluscum Contagiosum
- Encyclopedia article on this infection of the skin or occasionally of the mucous membranes caused by a DNA poxvirus. Includes diagnosis, symptoms and a range of possible treatments.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 28, 2013 at 16:16:25 UTC -