become an editor
the entire directory
only in Skin_Disorders/Hives
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Allergies
Home: Cooking: Special Diets: Allergy
Medscape - Urticaria
- Pathophysiology, frequency, mortality/morbidity rate, causes, treatment, laboratory studies and medications.
Asthma and Allergy Information and Research - Urticaria
- Detailed information on types of urticaria, potential causes, and options for treatment.
DermNet - Urticaria
- Information on different types of hives, including cholinergic urticaria and dermographism.
DrGreene.com - Hives
- Read an article explaining a common rash and its many causes.
eMedicine Health - Hives and Angioedema
- Consumer health resource center providing information on the causes, symptoms, and treatment.
- Doctor written consumer health information on this condition, the different types of hives, causes, and treatment.
NHS Choices: Urticaria (Hives)
- Provides information on this raised, red, itchy rash. Includes a skin slideshow and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and complications.
- Factsheet on this condition, including its epidemiology, causes, presentation, differential diagnosis, investigations, management and prognosis.
- Causes, prognosis and treatment.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 25, 2015 at 21:24:11 UTC -