become an editor
the entire directory
only in Skin_Disorders/Head_Lice
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Parasitic
Health: Pharmacy: Drugs and Medications: P: Pyrethrins
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Arthropoda: Insecta: Phthiraptera
This category in other languages:
American Head Lice Information Center
- Treatment program for persistent head lice and a FAQ.
Bupa: Head Lice
- Concise factsheet on symptoms and treatment of head lice.
CDC Division of Parasitic Diseases: Head Lice
- Directory of factsheets about the parasite.
Head Lice Research and Gallery
- Presents original research and information on head and body lice by A M Bailey. Includes a photo gallery and links to other relevant sites.
Kidshealth: Head Lice
- Factsheet with prevention and treatment strategies.
Lice Solutions Resource Network, Inc.
- A nonprofit head lice awareness and control center. Provides facts about the condition, answers to common questions, and an overview of de-lousing products on the market.
Managing Head Lice Safely
- Information from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension, about lice and how to treat suspected lice infestation in children. Endorsed by Head Lice Task Force.
Medinfo: Head Lice
- Information on head lice affecting the scalp, a common problem in school children. Includes information on causes, treatment and bug busting.
MedlinePlus: Head Lice
- Directory of factsheets, articles, and news.
National Pediculosis Association
- Established in 1983, first and only non profit health agency dedicated to head lice issues. Helps parents make informed decisions about safely caring for their children.
NHS Choices: Head Lice
- Provides information on these parasites. Includes a short video and details of their life cycle, symptoms of infestation, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
Nuvo for Head Lice
- Information about head lice and about Nuvo, a new nontoxic head lice treatment developed by a dermatologist and described in "Pediatrics," the journal of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Oh No!! My Child's Got Lice!
- A mother's shares her experience in ridding her daughter of head lice without the use of pesticides and shares what she learned about these nasty bugs.
- Information about head lice, lice treatment, nits, pediculosis, lice control and nit combs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 8, 2014 at 6:45:05 UTC -