become an editor
the entire directory
only in Skin_Disorders/Hair_Loss
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Men's Health: Baldness
This category in other languages:
American Hair Loss Association
- Provides consumer hair loss information. Devoted to finding a cure for hair loss and increasing worldwide awareness and understanding of this disease.
The Bald Truth
- Includes broadcast information for the nationally syndicated radio program.
Bald Truth Talk
- A discussion forum for hair loss, hair transplant and hair restoration.
Cicatricial Alopecia Research Foundation
- A non-profit organization providing information for patients, families, and physicians. Includes FAQ, articles and conference details.
European Hair Research Society (EHRS)
- A non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of hair research. Includes links lists for dermatology clinics and articles about hair and hair loss.
Hair Loss and Its Causes
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP). A description of possible reasons for hair loss, and treatment.
Hair Loss Fight
- Presents news, expert questions and answers, blogs and forums.
Hair Loss Help
- An interactive help oriented site that includes live help from doctors and experts. Also features live chat, message boards, the latest news and personalized websites.
Hair Loss Information Center
- Provides men and women with information about thinning hair, baldness, and hair replacement.
Hair Loss Talk
- Specializes in consumer interaction with before and after photos, chat, product reviews, discussion forums, frequently asked questions, and surgical options.
- Provides information on how to avoid hair regrowth snake oils and baldness treatments as well as a list of false theories on hair loss.
- A resource center featuring close to 300 discussion topics on hair care and hair loss treatments.
How Stuff Works: Hair Loss
- Illustrated 13-part narrative explains what hair loss is and describes the various hair replacement options available today.
International Association of Trichologists
- I.A.T. exists to promote research and practice in the treatment and care of the human hair and scalp, and to supply education in the specialty.
- Information, links, book reviews, message boards and FAQs dealing with alopecia and other types of hair loss.
Mayo Clinic: Hair Loss
- Provides an introductory to hair loss, signs and symptoms, causes and available treatment.
NHS Choices: Hair Loss
- Provides information on alopecia. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
North American Hair Research Society-NAHRS
- Organization dedicated to hair research and the treatment of hair loss. Promotes communication between researchers and provides access to recently published articles on hair disorders.
- Includes information about male and female pattern baldness and the wide range of current and experimental treatments available.
Women's Hair Loss Project
- One woman's journey though life dealing with hair loss at a young age. Women suffering with hair loss are encouraged to share their own stories.
Usenet alt.baldspot -
Usenet alt.support.skin-diseases -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 20, 2014 at 12:05:08 UTC -