become an editor
the entire directory
only in Skin_Disorders/Eczema
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Skin Disorders: Eczema
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Allergies
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Chronic Illness
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Skin Disorders: Poison Ivy
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Skin Disorders: Seborrheic Dermatitis
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Dermatology
This category in other languages:
National Eczema Association
- Educational resources for the prevention and treatment of eczema and related skin complaints.
AAD: Eczema/Atopic Dermatitis
- Patient information from the American Academy of Dermatology, including a description of the condition, treatment information, and links.
- Offers a collection of eczema images.
- Collection of eczema pictures of different types.
- Advice about the treatment and control of eczema and related skin conditions. Information for patients and carers.
- A comprehensive online eczema resource brought to you by the American Academy of Dermatology.
HealthWorld Online: Eczema: Dermatitis
- Eczema (atopic dermatitis) is a chronic skin condition that usually appears on the scalp, face, neck, or creases of the elbows, wrists, and knees. The symptoms are small blisters and crusty scales on the skin surface, often accompanied by inflammation.
- Eczema advice and treatment specifically for babies. From creams through to dietary recommendations and washing techniques.
- MIO is a Japanese delmatologist and a severe atopic dermatitis patient herself. This is MIO's case history without corticosterid therapy and thoughts about AD.
MedicineNet: Eczyma (Atopic Dermatitis)
- Doctor written consumer health information, includes causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and long-term treatment.
- Easy to understand information for patients on eczema, an inflammation of the skin which may cause dryness, flakiness, heat and, probably most importantly, itching. Written by a UK general practitioner.
NHS Choices: Eczema (Atopic)
- Provides information on this chronic skin condition. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
NHS Choices: Eczema (Discoid)
- Provides information on this skin disorder, also known as nummular eczema. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
NHS Choices: Varicose Eczema
- Provides information on this chronic skin condition that affects the legs. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis and treatment.
NIH: Atopic Dermatitis
- This booklet is for people who have atopic dermatitis (often called eczema), parents and caregivers of children with atopic dermatitis.
Neurodermatitis and Eczema Discussion
- Message board to talk about this problematic skin condition. Find research, news, and therapies.
Skin Care Campaign
- An alliance of patient groups, companies and other organizations with a common interest in skin health. Administered by The National Eczema Society.
Skin Care World
- An educational site for atopic ezcema sufferers, their carers and healthcare professionals. In a fun and informative environment guidance is given on the disorder and wet wrapping technique.
The Merck Manual: Dermatitis
- Symptoms, complications, diagnosis and treatments for various types of eczemas.
The National Eczema Society
- Free information for eczema and dermatitis sufferers.
WebMD - Eczema Health Center
- Find information, prevention, and treatment for different types of eczema.
eMedicine: Atopic Dermatitis
- Atopic dermatitis or eczema is a chronic pruritic skin condition usually beginning in infancy.
- Consumer health resource providing an overview of eczema and its causes, symptoms, and treatment.
Usenet alt.support.skin-diseases -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, February 28, 2013 4:17:01 PM EST -