become an editor
the entire directory
only in Skin_Disorders/Eczema
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Allergies
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Chronic Illness
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Skin Disorders: Poison Ivy
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Skin Disorders: Seborrheic Dermatitis
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Dermatology
This category in other languages:
National Eczema Association
- Educational resources for the prevention and treatment of eczema and related skin complaints.
AAD: Eczema/Atopic Dermatitis
- Patient information from the American Academy of Dermatology, including a description of the condition, treatment information and links.
- Collection of eczema pictures of different types.
- Support for people living with eczema in the UK. The site has different zones for infants, juniors, teens, adults and parents.
- A comprehensive online eczema resource brought to you by the American Academy of Dermatology.
eMedicine: Atopic Dermatitis
- Atopic dermatitis or eczema is a chronic pruritic skin condition usually beginning in infancy.
- Consumer health resource providing an overview of eczema and its causes, symptoms, and treatment.
- Eczema advice and treatment specifically for babies. From creams through to dietary recommendations and washing techniques.
MedicineNet: Eczyma (Atopic Dermatitis)
- Doctor written consumer health information, includes causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and long-term treatment.
- Easy to understand information for patients on eczema, an inflammation of the skin which may cause dryness, flakiness, heat and, probably most importantly, itching. Written by a UK general practitioner.
The Merck Manual: Dermatitis
- Symptoms, complications, diagnosis and treatments for various types of eczemas.
- MIO is a Japanese delmatologist and a severe atopic dermatitis patient herself. This is MIO's case history without corticosterid therapy and thoughts about AD.
Mölnlycke Health Care: Ezcema
- An educational site for atopic ezcema sufferers, their carers and healthcare professionals. In a fun and informative environment guidance is given on the disorder and wet wrapping technique.
The National Eczema Society
- Free information for eczema and dermatitis sufferers.
Neurodermatitis and Eczema Discussion
- Message board to talk about this problematic skin condition. Find research, news, and therapies.
NHS Choices: Eczema (Atopic)
- Provides information on this chronic skin condition. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
NHS Choices: Eczema (Discoid)
- Provides information on this skin disorder, also known as nummular eczema. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
NHS Choices: Varicose Eczema
- Provides information on this chronic skin condition that affects the legs. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis and treatment.
NIH: Atopic Dermatitis
- This booklet is for people who have atopic dermatitis (often called eczema), parents and caregivers of children with atopic dermatitis.
- Eczema information, including the various dermatitis types and treatment options.
WebMD - Eczema Health Center
- Find information, prevention, and treatment for different types of eczema.
What Is Eczema?
- Understanding eczema. The types, the causes and the treatments. Need to know information and patient experiences.
Usenet alt.support.skin-diseases -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 21, 2014 at 21:52:36 UTC -