become an editor
the entire directory
only in Skin_Disorders/Dercum_Disease
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Skin Disorders: Dercum Disease
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Lipomas
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders: Inherited: Madelung's Disease
Article: Corticosteroid-Induced Juxta-articular Adiposis Dolorosa (Dercum'sDisease)
- Article copied from the Archives of Dermatology discusses a case of Dercum's Disease in the knee that was apparently caused by corticosteroid usage.
Brorson/Fagher article on Dercum's Disease or Adiposis Dolorosa
- This is an article by Drs. Brorson and Fagher on Dercum's Disease. The first part of the article is a biography of Dr. Dercum followed by a detailed description of the disease.
- Describes the disease and provides links to other sites.
- Discusses the symptoms, personal stories and research that has been done in the study of this disease.
Dercum's Disease or Morbus (Mb) Dercum
- Information from the Swedish Dercum's Society, courtesy of Dr. Fagher, one of the current experts in the disease. (English, Swedish)
eMedicine: Adiposis Dolorosa
- Provides an overview of diagnosis and clinical features.
Learning About Dercum Disease
- A National Human Genome Research Institute overview, with links to clinical research.
- Describes the disease and suggests a possible dietary treatment.
- Personal account of one individual living with Dercum's Disease, and the path she took to diagnosis.
Wikipedia - Adiposis Dolorosa
- Offers a descriptive article of this rare disease, also known as Ander's disease or Dercum's disease.
Yahoo! Groups: Dercums Disease
- Discussion board provides a means of sharing experiences and ideas.
Dercum's Disease - From a patient
- An account from Denmark, in Medical News Today. (January 09, 2004)
Dercum's Disease - a frequently overlooked disease picture
- German researchers present a case report describing methods used to treat the pain associated with this disease -- an overview article by Dr. Johann Steiner. (February 01, 2002)
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 17, 2013 at 11:36:29 UTC -