become an editor
the entire directory
only in Skin_Disorders/Albinism
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Skin Disorders: Albinism
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Skin Disorders: Vitiligo
This category in other languages:
National Organization for Albinism and Hypopigmentation
- An organization where people with albinism, their families and those that work with them can get information, ask questions and share their experiences.
- Features information on this disorder and its alternative names. A definition and a look at the causes, incidence and risk factors.
- Includes the types, associated vision problems, myths, superstitions, and famous people with the condition. From Wikipedia.
Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome Network Inc
- Information and resources about the syndrome and albinism.
International Albinism Center
- At the University of Minnesota a team of dedicated research professionals interested in understanding the basis of albinism in humans. Facts about this disorder as well as glossary of terms provided.
PanAmerican Society for Pigment Cell Research
- Scientific society devoted to those of us interested in various aspects of pigment cells.
The Albinism Fellowship UK
- Voluntary organisation that aims to provide information, advice and support, for people with Albinism.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, July 4, 2010 11:15:23 AM EDT -