become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sex-Development_Disorders/Turner_Syndrome
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Sex-Development Disorders: Turner Syndrome
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Endocrine Disorders: Gonads
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Rare Disorders
Health: Reproductive Health: Pregnancy and Birth: Complications
This category in other languages:
Human Growth Foundation: Turner Syndrome
- Explains physical features, diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis. Includes information about the foundation.
Leanne’s Story: Journey to a Diagnosis
- A mother describes how, after a long period of uncertainty, the eventual diagnosis of mosaic Turner syndrome was a relief.
MedlinePlus: Turner Syndrome
- Illustrated article explains what it is, symptoms, causes and risk factors, signs and tests, treatment, and support groups.
NHS Choices: Turner Syndrome
- Provides information on this genetic condition. Includes details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and complications.
NORD - Turner Syndrome
- Brief article offers alternative names, a general discussion and links to additional resources.
Pediatric Oncall: Turner Syndrome
- Answers to questions about this disorder. Includes definition, cause, symptoms, and fertility issues.
Sian’s Story: Living with Turner Syndrome
- A young women’s account of this condition caused by a chromosomal imbalance.
Stacey’s Story: Living with Turner Syndrome
- Stacey describes how she has coped with this condition and what her experience of NHS care has been like.
Turner Syndrome is Just a Small Part of Who I Am
- Abi describes how this X-chromosome imbalance has affected her life.
Turner Syndrome Society of the United States
- Providing links and information about turner's syndrome. Definition and synonyms, FAQs, TSS societies (national, state, and local), associated links, newsgroup discussions, and conference information.
Turner Syndrome Support Society
- National charity caring for the needs of those with Turner Syndrome throughout the United Kingdom. Includes aims and objectives, local groups, events diary and the benefits of membership.
Turner Syndrome: Collette's Story
- Collette describes her life and the discrimination and prejudice she feels she has faced.
Turner's Syndrome Society of Canada
- Non-profit charitable organization run by individuals with TS and their families. Includes information about the society and TS, upcoming meetings and events, and related links.
Wikipedia: Turner Syndrome
- Article provides a definition, causes, symptoms, diagnosis, prognosis, treatment, and references.
Girl could give birth to sibling
- The BBC reports that a Canadian mother has frozen her eggs for use by her Turner-syndrome daughter. (July 03, 2007)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, April 8, 2012 11:35:03 AM EDT -