become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sex-Development_Disorders/Turner_Syndrome
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Endocrine Disorders: Gonads
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Rare Disorders
Health: Reproductive Health: Pregnancy and Birth: Complications
This category in other languages:
MedlinePlus: Turner Syndrome
- Illustrated article explains what it is, symptoms, causes and risk factors, signs and tests, treatment, and support groups.
NHS Choices: Turner Syndrome
- Provides information on this genetic condition. Includes details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and complications.
NORD - Turner Syndrome
- Brief article offers alternative names, a general discussion and links to additional resources.
Turner Syndrome Society of the United States
- Providing links and information about turner's syndrome. Definition and synonyms, FAQs, TSS societies (national, state, and local), associated links, newsgroup discussions, and conference information.
Turner Syndrome Support Society
- National charity caring for the needs of those with Turner Syndrome throughout the United Kingdom. Includes aims and objectives, local groups, events diary and the benefits of membership.
Turner's Syndrome Society of Canada
- Non-profit charitable organization run by individuals with TS and their families. Includes information about the society and TS, upcoming meetings and events, and related links.
Wikipedia: Turner Syndrome
- Article provides a definition, causes, symptoms, diagnosis, prognosis, treatment, and references.
Girl could give birth to sibling
- The BBC reports that a Canadian mother has frozen her eggs for use by her Turner-syndrome daughter. (July 03, 2007)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2014 at 8:54:12 UTC -