become an editor
the entire directory
only in Intersex/Klinefelter_Syndrome
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Sex-Development Disorders: Intersex: Klinefelter Syndrome
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genitourinary Disorders
This category in other languages:
American Association for Klinefelter Syndrome Information and Support (AAKSIS)
- Email list, conference, membership, newsletter, regional groups and resource links.
Genetic Org Home
- Information about Klinefelter Syndrome, when it was first discovered, the common characteristics, and treatment.
- Overview and medical information.
Klinefelter Syndrome Support
- Educational and support information about Klinefelter Syndrome/XXY and its variants.
Klinefelter's Syndrome gynecomastia
- Male chest recontouring for large male breasts (gynecomastia) found in Klinefelter's Syndrome with surgical reduction by excision and liposuction. Before and after photographs, links, movies, and patient question and answer boards.
MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: Klinefelter Syndrome
- Defines this condition, the causes, symptoms, treatment, prognosis, and complications.
NHS: Telling Stories: Andrew's Story
- Andrew describes his experience of living with Klinefelter syndrome and his frustration at the limited awareness of this condition amongst many health professionals.
- XXY is a genetic anomaly which occurs 1 in 500 in the general population today. Men with this condition usually have Klinefelters Syndrome. Offers joining instructions for this support group.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 28, 2013 at 16:17:13 UTC -