become an editor
the entire directory
only in Respiratory_Disorders/SARS
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Respiratory Disorders: SARS
News and Media
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Viral: Influenza
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Viral: Mumps
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Viral: Respiratory Syncytial Virus
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Respiratory Disorders: ARDS
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Respiratory Disorders: Pneumonia
Kids and Teens: Health: Conditions and Diseases: SARS
This category in other languages:
Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS)
- Symptoms and treatment guidelines, travel advisory, and daily outbreak updates. From the World Health Organization (WHO).
Beijing SARS Fever
- Personal site offering statistics, analysis and photos.
Children and SARS
- Discusses whether kids are at risk for SARS, common symptoms, and what parents should do to protect their children from severe acute respiratory syndrome.
Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Information and a forum for SARS Hospital Authority Convention.
- Information and special commentaries from the faculty of Harvard Medical School.
MedlinePlus: Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome
- News, links and information from The United States National Library of Medicine.
NHS Choices: SARS
- Provides information on this serious respiratory illness including symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
SARS: Global Epidemic from Mutant Virus Causing Pneumonia
- Article on this infection that was a major risk to world health. Also discusses the need for more basic research on viral diseases.
- General information and guidelines for travellers. [English, German and French.]
Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome
- Information on the research program at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, US.
The Facts About SARS
- A comprehensive guide to SARS, with articles by a team of science journalists at the Australian Broadcasting Corp. It details what is known about the outbreak, the virus, the ensuing panic and known symptoms and treatments.
United States Centers for Disease Control
- Complete and official information for the public and health care providers, including information for patients and their close contacts.
University of Hong Kong: SARS
- Information for students and employees, including guidelines and protocols. [Some information in Chinese.]
- Collected references on the disease and related topics, including general press, medical journals, and public health departments of affected countries.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, August 6, 2011 4:45:32 AM EDT -