become an editor
the entire directory
only in Respiratory_Disorders/SARS
Conditions and Diseases
News and Media
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Viral: Influenza
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Viral: Mumps
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Viral: Respiratory Syncytial Virus
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Respiratory Disorders: ARDS
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Respiratory Disorders: Pneumonia
Kids and Teens: Health: Conditions and Diseases: SARS
This category in other languages:
Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS)
- Symptoms and treatment guidelines, travel advisory, and daily outbreak updates. From the World Health Organization (WHO).
Children and SARS
- Discusses whether kids are at risk for SARS, common symptoms, and what parents should do to protect their children from severe acute respiratory syndrome.
The Facts About SARS
- A comprehensive guide to SARS, with articles by a team of science journalists at the Australian Broadcasting Corp. It details what is known about the outbreak, the virus, the ensuing panic and known symptoms and treatments.
Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Information and a forum for SARS Hospital Authority Convention.
MedlinePlus: Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome
- News, links and information from The United States National Library of Medicine.
NHS Choices: SARS
- Provides information on this serious respiratory illness including symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
- General information and guidelines for travellers. [English, German and French.]
SARS: Global Epidemic from Mutant Virus Causing Pneumonia
- Article on this infection that was a major risk to world health. Also discusses the need for more basic research on viral diseases.
Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome
- Information on the research program at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, US.
United States Centers for Disease Control
- Complete and official information for the public and health care providers, including information for patients and their close contacts.
- Collected references on the disease and related topics, including general press, medical journals, and public health departments of affected countries.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2014 at 9:54:12 UTC -