become an editor
the entire directory
only in Respiratory_Disorders/SARS
Conditions and Diseases
News and Media
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Viral: Influenza
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Viral: Mumps
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Viral: Respiratory Syncytial Virus
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Respiratory Disorders: ARDS
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Respiratory Disorders: Pneumonia
Kids and Teens: Health: Conditions and Diseases: SARS
This category in other languages:
Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS)
- Symptoms and treatment guidelines, travel advisory, and daily outbreak updates. From the World Health Organization (WHO).
Centers for Disease Control: SARS
- Complete and official information for the public and health care providers, including information for patients and their close contacts.
Children and SARS
- Discusses whether kids are at risk for SARS, common symptoms, and what parents should do to protect their children from severe acute respiratory syndrome.
The Facts About SARS
- A comprehensive guide to SARS, with articles by a team of science journalists at the Australian Broadcasting Corp. It details what is known about the outbreak, the virus, the ensuing panic and known symptoms and treatments.
MedlinePlus: Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome
- News, links and information from The United States National Library of Medicine.
NHS Choices: SARS
- Provides information on this serious respiratory illness including symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
- General information and guidelines for travellers. [English, German and French.]
SARS: Global Epidemic from Mutant Virus Causing Pneumonia
- Article on this infection that was a major risk to world health. Also discusses the need for more basic research on viral diseases.
Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome
- Information on the research program at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, US.
- Collected references on the disease and related topics, including general press, medical journals, and public health departments of affected countries.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 8, 2015 at 0:43:59 UTC -