become an editor
the entire directory
only in Respiratory_Disorders/Rhinitis
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Respiratory Disorders: Rhinitis
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Ear, Nose and Throat: Nose and Paranasal Sinuses
Shopping: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Allergies
This category in other languages:
- A practical guide for Canadian physicians from the proceedings of the Canadian rhinitis symposium. This document was designed to provide an overview of the most effective clinical approaches to the assessment and treatment of rhinitis.
HON Allergy Glossary - Rhinitis
- Information about allergic rhinitis from HON, a Swiss non-profit foundation.
Hay Fever Site
- Information on hay fever symptoms, the various causes and possible treatments.
- Information about allergic rhinitis, including an ask-the-nurse facility.
Medicine Net.com: Chronic Rhinitis
- Resource applicable to both patients and physicians covering chronic rhinitis and related conditions, with related links.
- Easy to understand information on hayfever, a common condition caused by an allergy to pollen. Information on symptoms, treatment and prevention.
NHS Choices: Allergic Rhinitis
- Factsheet including causes, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, with links to other useful resources.
NHS Choices: Non-Allergic Rhinitis
- Factsheet including the different types of this condition, the causes, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
National Jewish Medical and Research Center: Bronchiectasis
- Factsheet on this condition of the airways in the lungs including the causes, symptoms, diagnosis, associated conditions and treatment.
- Information about rhinitis from the Center for Chronic Nasal and Sinus Dysfunction.
- Details of allergic and non-allergic rhinitis from AAAI Patient/Public Resource Center.
- Article explaining the causes of allergies and describing different methods of dealing with hay fever.
University of Oregon Health Center
- Information about allergic rhinitis including the causes and different treatment options.
- Questions and Answers on causes, symptoms and treatment for hay fever or allergic rhinitis.
eMedicine Health - Hay Fever
- Consumer health resource center providing information on the causes, symptoms, and treatment.
eMedicine: Allergic Rhinitis (Hayfever)
- Dr. Javed Sheikh reports on pathophysiology of seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis or hayfever. Review common allergy symptoms, allergens, trigger factors, and drug treatments.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, February 28, 2013 4:17:19 PM EST -