become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chronic_Obstructive_Pulmonary_Disease/Emphysema
Conditions and Diseases
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders: Inherited: Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
This category in other languages:
Ask Dr Stoll
- An article about emphysema patients pulmonary function improving by very gentle rebounding on a mini-trampoline.
- FAQs about emphysema.
- An abstract on emphysema, discussing signs, symptoms, tests, and treatment.
eMedicine Health - Emphysema
- Consumer health resource center providing information on the causes, symptoms, and treatment.
IBV Valve Trial
- Details about a clinical trial for those between the ages of forty and seventy four who have a confirmed diagnosis of emphysema. Information about participation and see if you are a candidate.
International Health News Database
- Summaries of the latest research concerning fish oils and emphysema and cystic fibrosis.
- A look at the causes, symptoms, and treatment for emphysema.
National Emphysema Foundation
- Information about the organization that is dedicated to improving the quality of life for people with emphysema, asthma and related diseases. Included are featured articles and resources.
- The first multi-center clinical trial designed to determine the role, safety, and effectiveness of bilateral lung volume reduction surgery in the treatment of emphysema.
National Trial Begins For Controversial Lung Surgery For Emphysema
- Article from ScienceDaily Magazine about medical researchers investigating whether removing portions of lungs can provide long-term benefit to patients severely disabled. (December 08, 1997)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 9, 2014 at 8:45:03 UTC -