become an editor
the entire directory
only in Asthma/Pediatric
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Respiratory Disorders: Asthma: Pediatric
Health: Child Health: Conditions and Diseases: Respiratory Disorders
This category in other languages:
Allies Against Asthma
- National program to promote asthma management for children and adolescents. Offers information on existing community coalitions and Resource Bank.
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center: Asthma
- Information on how to reduce and deal with an attack.
eMedicine - Asthma in Infants and Children
- Article covering clinical information, diagnosis, and treatment. Includes prescribing information.
eMedicine Health: Asthma in Children
- Provides an introduction to the condition and its causes, symptoms, and treatment.
Keep Kids Healthy: Asthma Center
- Provides information on prevention and treatment, alongside a peak flow calendar, and symptom diary.
Kiss It Make It Better: Asthma
- Includes general information on the condition, plus a child care setting checklist.
New Pediatric Asthma Guidelines
- Updated guidelines for diagnosis and management with recommendations on medications. (September 2002)
- Information for parents about preventing asthma attacks.
Pediatric Asthma - Models for Advancing Asthma Care
- Details the efforts of 14 research teams across the U.S. that are improving asthma care for children.
Pediatric Oncall: Asthma in Children
- Clinical article including features, diagnosis, treatment and patient education.
Relieve Childhood Asthma with the Bowen Technique
- Information about a technique to lessen attacks, and deal with an emergency.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, February 28, 2013 4:17:33 PM EST -