become an editor
the entire directory
only in Asthma/Organizations
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Organizations: Conditions and Diseases
The Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapists - CSRT
- A support site for respiratory therapists and other health care professionals in the practice of cardiorespiratory care.
Allergy and Asthma Network/Mothers of Asthmatics, Inc.
- National community-based nonprofit health organization dedicated to eliminating morbidity and mortality due to asthma and allergies through education, advocacy, community outreach, and research.
American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Clinical association promoting research, advocacy, and professional and public education.
American Lung Association of Maryland
- Engaged in the prevention of lung disease including asthma, emphysema and lung cancer and the promotion of lung health.
Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
- Not-for-profit organization dedicated to finding a cure for and controlling asthma and allergic diseases.
- Asthma information and resources.
Asthma Society of Ireland
- Information, advice and reassurance to people with asthma and their families.
Australian Centre for Asthma Monitoring
- This organisation is concerned with developing, collating and interpreting data relevant to the prevention and management of this condition.
California Asthma Partners (CAP)
- CAP is a statewide collaborative of non-profits and state agencies working together to implement California's strategic plan for asthma and make a real difference in the lives of people with this disorder.
Canadian Network for Asthma Care.
- Promotes asthma education and care so to reduce illness and death by asthma.
Global Initiative for Asthma
- A project conducted in collaboration with The National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute and The World Health Organization.
National Asthma Campaign, Australia
- Australian non-profit body which serves the community by creating awareness and providing information about asthma.
National Asthma Educator Certification Board
- Promotes optimal asthma management and quality of life among individuals with asthma, their families and communities by advancing excellence in asthma education.
Not One More Life
- An asthma education program for communities of faith. Includes details about the organization as well as asthma. Disease management, medication, news, and patient resources are offered.
The Pediatric Asthma Coalition of New Jersey
- Working with schools, physicians, community groups, health insurance and environmental agencies to reach all of NJ's children with the most effective methods for managing asthma.
Sonoma County Asthma Coalition
- Information about the disorder, its causes and triggers, treatment, indoor air quality and related topics for patients, families and medical practitioners.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 1, 2015 at 10:15:05 UTC -