become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nutritional_and_Metabolic_Disorders/Water_Balance
Conditions and Diseases
Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders
eMedicine Health: Dehydration in Adults
- Consumer health resource center providing information on the symptoms and risks.
Fluid and Electrolyte Balance
- Facts on kidney, fluid and electrolyte physiology from the University of California at Berkeley. Includes details of the hormones and minerals involved in water balance and urine production.
Fluid Balance Test
- A test to see exactly how much dehydration you incur during your workout.
The Merck Manual: Water and Sodium Metabolism
- A look at total body water, intake, losses, osmolality, water balance and sodium balance, increase and decrease in extracellular fluid volume along with signs and symptoms, diagnosis and treatment. Many more topics discussed.
Water Retention and the Waterfall Diet
- The author of the Waterfall Diet writes about water retention, including list of symptoms, information on diuretic medications, causes of water retention, and dietary treatments.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2016 at 17:56:35 UTC -